Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

HELP, in need of guide for the VB or tour ASAP

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello snowheads,

Some of you may have seen my prior topic about a tour in argentierre or run down the VB

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=99633&highlight=

I'm here in Cham and have contacted many people about going for a tour with little success. i was waiting for a call back from someone who seemed ready and unfortunately he can not take me. now the guide office is closed. I know it's late in the season but I've been lucky enough to arrive with a fresh snow and a clearing in the weather tomorrow morning. I am trying to get on the first tram.

If any of you have a connection with anyone who might be interested in helping me out, this Yankee would greatly appreciate it (ready to pay of course) Have them ring me. I'm prepped with touring gear and only need a harness, beacon, and bag.

This is a life lister for me, and the pure luck of fresh POW is a tease I cannot refuse. Please, I have been praying to the snow gods for this and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I was thinking as a last resort to go to argentierre and just skin up under the lift? Any words on that idea?

-James
+33 7 85 20 70 46
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try Didier on +33 676 831807
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy