Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes and Tignes-Val D'Isere (formerly Espace Killy) 2023/24. Useful links on Page 1

Poster: A snowHead
Heading to tignes this weekend . Best place skis serviced in la lac/lavachet. Was just looking for best place to get a wax and edge
cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lavachet - Tignes Spirit
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just checking this thread hasn’t been invaded by Aliens!
Nice day in Tignes BTW.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi All,

Heading to VC next Sunday (21st) in the Belhambra (wish me luck!).

From what I've seen, looks like snow in the later stages of next week, varying views on freezing level and unsettled into W/C 22nd. Based on that I'm bringing my touring skis (98mm) hoping for powder.

I'll also bring my alpine boots as I'm in the market for a new set of SL skis. Where's the best place in VC to demo slalom skis? Preference for Head as their WC SL ski has been my go to for ages now.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@JeanPaulValley, Not sure it will be powder with the temperatures, fresh snow for sure and windblown so a whole mix of conditions, including a high avalanche risk.
As for skis VC is not that big, it would be a case of wandering round the shops for a Head stockist.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Blue Skies and Sunshine - but chilly in parts.

With the newly arrived ski buddies we had an amble around Palafour and Grattalu - trying to keep in the sun - as it was a bit parky in the shade. Coffee was taken in La Daille and then a trip round Grand Pre and a return to Rosies for lunch. Overall the pistes are now 'good to firm' the high traffic areas on steep pitches are a little polished, so just a modicum of care needed. After lunch we set off up the GM, the Funiculaire now has a departure timing board - so quite handy if you see there is only a minute to go you can rush to beat the doors - or I suppose if its 15 mins then Lanches and Vanoise is quicker! It was really quite windy up there so no hanging around - but there was enough wind blown stuff to make it skiable. We then did the Palet loop home. The App did say this morning that the Col De Ves chair has a serious problem - by 1500hrs today they had a third of the chairs of and stacked - so its going to be a while!

Tomorrow will start with a thin veil of cloud - so a milky sky, it will then break to give sunny spells and a few clouds on the peaks. Essentially a nice day but the wind is picking up especially at altitude - so it will feel colder. Perhaps windy enough to shut the cable car. There will be a few flakes of snow through the night and these will continue into Monday morning. If you are French it will then clear to give a nice day, if you are Swiss it will be cloudy all day! But it will be very windy at altitude so keep an eye on the links. A windy and sunny day on Tuesday - there will be cloud appearing in the evening ahead of Wednesdays rain and snow and rain! Looks like it will start as snow at all levels but will soon become rain to 2000m.

For the fliers tomorrow - a bit grey and drizzly in the UK and here. There could be issues for the few flights into Chambery as there is a decent chance of fog then low visibility, so maybe some hanging around in the UK until it clears, if it forms. elsewhere no snags!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mark1863 wrote:
@snowfranck,
All in all if you are charging 396 Euros for a week then you need to deliver a high quality product.

A 7 day lift pass in Whistler is over 1400 EUR and you
get this.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mark1863 wrote:
@snowfranck,
All in all if you are charging 396 Euros for a week then you need to deliver a high quality product.

A 7 day lift pass in Whistler is over 1400 EUR and you
get this.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@chocksaway, I know what you mean but I'm working on the assumption that there's a safe stash or two somewhere and that the pistes will be soft rather than the current hardbpack.

Thanks for the advice, I'll have a mooch about.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:
I'll also bring my alpine boots...

I'd always thought that, in general, 'bring' implies movement toward the speaker and 'take' implies movement away from the speaker. Hence I would always 'take' my ski boots on holiday.

I've noticed, however, that those from the US and Ireland in particular do use bring instead of take?? Hmmm.... Puzzled
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@mountainaddict, I did actually consider the grammar before posting, but didn't feel the need to research at the time.

From OED- Bring: to take or carry someone or something to a place or a person, or in the direction of the person speaking. Looks like you can have it either way.and

I'm not from the US or Ireland.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
A big day out! There was a veil of cloud this morning which cleared progressively. So, off at Nine we 'opened' Creux from top to bottom and down into La Daille - fab. A bus to Laisinant meant we were also almost alone on the Fornet Glacier,, where after coffee the sun came out and in the words of a Strictly judge FAB-U-LOUS. The rearrangement at the top of the T bar makes it easier this year - just seems a lot less hassle now the glacial topography has changed I guess. After another 5 laps we had lunch at Cascades, by which time the cloud was reforming and the wind was picking up. Up and Over into Solaise - again great snow - until - we went down L (as one ski buddy doesn't like the route down Solaise) and frankly it was not good. Still narrow, stony and icy - don't bother. We then came down JC and then up Chaudannes and down to Brevieres which is still better than OK. The new complex at the far end of Brev looks huge - goodness knows how many more buses we will need and a bigger gondola at bothe Brev and Boisses. For a last fling it was up to the Eye, the red down was in remarkably good condition (not often I say that!).

There's a few flocons in the air now, the wind is up and the weather's a changin. The light snow will be continuous from midnight and will continue for most of the day, there might be some sunny periods just before the lifts close. Maybe about 10cm of fresh which will slip off the current surface off piste - hence the avi risk is back to 3. The real danger will be a 'cascade avalanche' as a small one sets off a much deeper one down to the old buried layer. It will be windy tomorow - so keep an eye on the links and expect high lifts to be shut. Tuesday will be sunny brezy and cold. The wind will pick up in the afternoon but enjoy it as Wednesday will be a shocker. The detail will be difficult as there is a conveyor belt of fronts from the west. Potentially, there may be 20-30cm at height but it may well be raining up to 2100m at times - so get wet or get blown away., It may be a slow day. It will cool down a bit on Thursday but there may still be rain below the Dam, perhaps in Val centre too, but maybe another 20cm - and an increased avalanche risk!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Tucked up having a day off today. Camomile tea in hand watching the snow as the wind decides which direction to choose… the occasional gap in the cloud shows me some hardy souls attempting to make their way down Carline. Otherwise it’s total whiteout.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Before we start on today, I forgot to mention yesterday that we spotted an eagle (Aigle Royale) up at Le Fornet yesterday swooping around. You often see the Bearded Buzzards around La Daille, but its only the second time I have seen an eagle - result.

Right today - challenging! We were out early so that buddy could meet a work buddy. So we met up at the top of Bellvarde and then retired to the sanctity of the La Daille trees (along with everybody else daft enough to be out there!). Luckily, the queue for the Gondy was not too bad at all - so quite a few laps were done in a mixture of snow, hail, cloud and strong. gusty winds - conditions changed for each turn just about. After coffee (guess where!) we did go up the Funival and down Joseray, which was about deserted funnily enough to deliver friend back to Val. After lunch at Marmottes (massive quiche and chips €9!!) we came back to Lac round the Palet bowl - where it was verging on brutal. Currently, the wind is very gusty and seems to be blowing in all directions so avalanche assessment will be tricky off piste thats for sure. In some places it will be scraped clear, in other gullies it may well be deep - stay safe. Really not sure how much there has been through the day until the official measuring stick is brought out in the morning - but more than expected.

The sky will clear this evening and tomorrow will be sunny and windy at altitude (top lifts probably shut). Clouds will develop in the afternoon but it should be sunny enough till the lifts close. Then it goes downhill. Badly. Wednesday will see precipitation all day - not that heavy but enough to give 20-30cm over the 24 hours. But it could be rain up to 2300m all day (Thats what the avalanche forecasters think) and it will be windy. Strangely enough we are booked into QDC tomorrow night Laughing Laughing .
Luckily it will be a lot colder on Thursday, it currently looks like snow all day, right down to Brev and beyond, but it will be even windier, so a day for the trees. But the bad of weather is not very wide North to South so something could still shift. On current forecasts another 20-30cm. Looks like a few snow showers on Friday morning but essentially cold and sunny with a lot of work for the Pisteurs to do, so a progressive start.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@chocksaway, son was in the trees above la Fornet.
"Best day of season"
latest report
Interesting day on the slopes yesterday. We saw a man skiing down with an open glass bottle of beer first thing - idiot. Then a man skiing with a large pack of toilet rolls - always good to be prepared. Then after 20:00 last night a guy skiing down the Lognon powder with a powerful head torch - impressive.
snow conditions
T'was a grand morning and then it deteriorated a bit. The sun was out as we set off at 9 and explored the off piste around the Grattalu pistes and the Palet drag, avoiding the steeper leeward slopes. There were some fab pockets of light snow, not too deep. But route finding was the key, ski on the smooth bits and avoid the wind scarred stuff (it was really blowy after I wrote last nights report). Some of the gullies had boot deep fresh snow at least. As we were going up the Palet Drag we saw someone boot packing up Swedish Couloir (the westerly of the two really steep and narrow ones near the top of the drag). Fair play thats some work for a very few turns, but there was a professional photog waiting..... After an airport run we set off up Lanches to watch the first guy in P3 set off a sizeable avalanche as he cut in - eek. After Vanoise we found lots of varied snow to the west of Genepy. After lunch it was Familial, tracked out and not so much snow. By now the cloud was filling in and the light goind so it was back to the pistes and down Sache to Brev. All was fine but under the fresh snow it was as hard as rock on the steep part as you drop below the tree line - glad I didn't go there yesterday.

Things are changing with the forecast. It's now very grey and the wind is picking up. Moderate snow will start later this evening and continue all through tomorrow morning. As to where the rain snow line will be seems to be a matter of opinion, the main forecasts suggest it might be soggy in Brev but fine elsewhere, the avalanche forecasts suggest 2300m or occasionally 2600m for short periods tomorrow. Guess we'll have to wait and see. There may be a lull in the snow tomorrow afternoon but it will start again in the evening and continue through Thursday with high winds - so don't expect much open on Thursday morning. There could well be 60cm of snow at altitude and 1m in sheltered parts according to the avi forecast (Risk 3 tomorrow, 4 on Thursday). Friday morning may see light snow falls petering out to be replaced with sunny periods, but it will be cold with a stiff breeze. Saturday will be cold and sunny, great day for skiing, not so great if you are on your way home!
latest report
@chocksaway, that was Leo Taillefer in Swedish Couloir - they posted the prep on (https://www.instagram.com/stories/leotaillefer/3281607790312232403?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MW9yN2E4MXF4YTNxcQ==) Insta but not the descent, yet…
snow report
@Grinning, I was tempted to step up just to the left of the drag to put tracks across the bottom of the couloir Twisted Evil
snow report
@chocksaway, I wouldn’t blame you Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
Heavy wet snow in Lavachet this morning. A bit of melt water dripping down from the balconies above. Snow clearing crews have shifted a serious amount of snow from the surrounding roads this morning.
snow report
A day of cleaning and DIY. Very warm now. Lots of stuff melting on the roads etc. They have just closed all the runs down to Boisses and Brev and shut Aiguille Percée as there has been a lot of wet slips. You can download via the gondolas.
More drizzle shortly.
latest report
Last night at the QDC was great, the menu has changed quite a bit - I can recommend the Thai Langoustines, theres also a new rabbit main and a pigeon one. There's also the return of the butchers cut so if you have a steak and chips kind of guy in the party they'll be happy!

Still 6 degs at 5pm and the wind is picking up quite a bit, which will increase the melt and the softening of the snow, which will then refreeze! THey were also plannning to do some blasting down near Brev this afternoon - more like April blasting Shocked
The keen ski buddy went out in variable light and soft snow - quite hard on the legs I think. I now have a clean apartment and looking forward to pork in cider followed by lime cheeescake 'faites maison'.

Its going to start precipitating shortly and it may be sleety in the resorts or rain lower down. The snowline will drop through the evening and night eventually by breakfast it should be snow all the way to Brev. Tomorrow will be grey windy and snowy, expect the top lifts to be shut. As we have not had as much snow as forecast the avalanche risk is 3 for tomorrow - but lots of risks out there. Assessing the risk will be difficult as the snow pack conditions vary so much from 1550 to 3500m. Over the 24 hours the forecast is for 20-30cm of fresh. By Friday morning we should have sunny spells (with a chance of fog low down), there may be a milky sky in the afternoon 0 so a good day on piste, a tricky one off I imagine. As the high pressure re-establishes itself Friday and Saturday nights will be very cold but sunny and temps around freezing in resort for both Saturday and Sunday.

In other news next door are lobbying the relevant Olympic Authorities to get one of the Blue Riband events at the 2030 JO. I think quite a few noses were put of of joint as the expectation was they would be the natural choice for some of the big races - Ooops, perhaps a bit complacent?
latest report
Went to Tignes spirit. Did a great job. Asked what angles I wanted. Filled a couple of small holes. Hot wax hand finished edges 30 euro. Couldn't be more happy Cheers
ski holidays
Dutch Carl wrote:
Went to Tignes spirit. Did a great job. Asked what angles I wanted. Filled a couple of small holes. Hot wax hand finished edges 30 euro. Couldn't be more happy Cheers

They have always done a great job for me.
ski holidays
Quote:

Over the 24 hours the forecast is for 20-30cm of fresh.

Wind direction might be flattering us in Lavachet, but Mrs G7 has just shovelled about a foot of snow off the balcony.
latest report
Sorry, back here taking from this thread rather than contributing - promise I've given the thread a full read and trying not to repeat questions!

Any recommendations for good value (cheap!) on the mountain/bottom of the mountain food for lunch? Any cuisine or formality (take-away, a la carte, thrown at the customer...), as long as it's relatively cost effective.

I was in Val D in 2020 and quite enjoyed the restaurant at the bottom of the piste in Fornet "Restaurant les Crozets" for an omelette, but struggling to remember where else we enjoyed.

I always start with good intentions to grab a baguette, add my own filling and eat on the mountain - the cheapest of mountain food - however often don't. Staying in Tignes Le Lac

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Thu 18-01-24 11:44; edited 1 time in total
snow report
@Bowerz, where are staying?

For self-service on the hill you are unlikely to find better value than Marmottes (near Val'd snowpark), and it's sister enterprise Cascades over at Le Fornet.

Rosee Blanc at Le Daille for very reasonable (considering where you are) coffees, hot chocs, quiches, croque mnsr, sandwiches etc. In the centre of Le Lac, the Sherpa and the croissanterie next door are both very good value,

At the top station of the Solaise gondola the cafe/picnic rooms are a good shout for coffees, hot chocs and pastries.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
GeorgeVII wrote:
@Bowerz, where are staying?

For self-service on the hill you are unlikely to find better value than Marmottes (near Val'd snowpark), and it's sister enterprise Cascades over at Le Fornet.

Rosee Blanc at Le Daille for very reasonable (considering where you are) coffees, hot chocs, quiches, croque mnsr, sandwiches etc. In the centre of Le Lac, the Sherpa and the croissanterie next door are both very good value,

At the top station of the Solaise gondola the cafe/picnic rooms are a good shout for coffees, hot chocs and pastries.

Ah I thought I had put that in my post... Edited Little Angel

Thanks for the recommendations, we're staying in Le Lec but we could be anywhere across the resort by lunchtime so good to have a few options!
ski holidays
hi folks - was meant to be heading to Flaine this weekend but about to switch over to Tignes (arriving tomorrow, skiing Saturday until Tuesday).
Is everything looking good snow wise?! Not too much damage with rain?
snow report
@samendacott, It’s absolutely fine above 1800 m. We’ve had about 30cm of snow since last night. By the time you get here the wind will have dropped (more later on that) and they will have sorted the avalanche risks out and the sun will probably be out.

As the Aussies would say - no worries mate!
snow report
chocksaway wrote:
Before we start on today, I forgot to mention yesterday that we spotted an eagle (Aigle Royale) up at Le Fornet yesterday swooping around. You often see the Bearded Buzzards around La Daille, but its only the second time I have seen an eagle - result.

Right today - challenging! We were out early so that buddy could meet a work buddy. So we met up at the top of Bellvarde and then retired to the sanctity of the La Daille trees (along with everybody else daft enough to be out there!). Luckily, the queue for the Gondy was not too bad at all - so quite a few laps were done in a mixture of snow, hail, cloud and strong. gusty winds - conditions changed for each turn just about. After coffee (guess where!) we did go up the Funival and down Joseray, which was about deserted funnily enough to deliver friend back to Val. After lunch at Marmottes (massive quiche and chips €9!!) we came back to Lac round the Palet bowl - where it was verging on brutal. Currently, the wind is very gusty and seems to be blowing in all directions so avalanche assessment will be tricky off piste thats for sure. In some places it will be scraped clear, in other gullies it may well be deep - stay safe. Really not sure how much there has been through the day until the official measuring stick is brought out in the morning - but more than expected.

The sky will clear this evening and tomorrow will be sunny and windy at altitude (top lifts probably shut). Clouds will develop in the afternoon but it should be sunny enough till the lifts close. Then it goes downhill. Badly. Wednesday will see precipitation all day - not that heavy but enough to give 20-30cm over the 24 hours. But it could be rain up to 2300m all day (Thats what the avalanche forecasters think) and it will be windy. Strangely enough we are booked into QDC tomorrow night Laughing Laughing .
Luckily it will be a lot colder on Thursday, it currently looks like snow all day, right down to Brev and beyond, but it will be even windier, so a day for the trees. But the bad of weather is not very wide North to South so something could still shift. On current forecasts another 20-30cm. Looks like a few snow showers on Friday morning but essentially cold and sunny with a lot of work for the Pisteurs to do, so a progressive start.

Group of us were in La Daille Friday 12th, there was "something" soaring in the valley then.
We guessed at Eagle, but it`s the first time I had seen one in thirty five years, so we were guessing.
latest report
@Jameswp, They were probably Bearded Buzzards as there is a nest in the gorge which the National Park people watch continuously, they are regular soarers especially on a nice day. The Buzzards are bigger then the Eagles but without an Observers book of Birds they are quite tricky to tell apart.

Well that was quite the day, it was a bit of a slow start. It stopped drizzling about 8pm last night and has snowed continually since then. I knew there had been quite a bit of snow when the snowplough woke me up at 4am shoving snow down the raod and the blasting started at 7ish. So we had a bit of a wait and set off up Tov at about 9.40. The gondolas slowed down and it soon became apparent that the wind was far stronger than anybody had forecast. We waited for a mate from Val to arrive - he came through the door as a pisteur came in and told everyone to go back to their resorts as they were closing the Gondola and Tommeuses as they had just had a gust of 150kph Shocked which is why one poor lady was blown over. Some people tried to download Tov - even that was deemed too risky. After negotiating Henri we retired to the Aspen for a think. We decided to try the Funicular as Tichot was busy (as was the carline piste). Bizarrely the wind wasn't too bad up there but it was skiing by Braille through nice snow until the last 200m where it started melting onto the goggles. As it was hard work I ended up doing the dance of the 7 veils in the Funi station (form an orderly queue wink ) We did 3 laps and retired for lunch.

It's still snowing and this will continue the early hours when the sky will clear and the temperature will drop significantly. Tomorrow will be cold with a breeze, there may be the odd cloud on the peaks. All those clothes you took off today will be required tomorrow, it will be a progressive start as the pisteurs sort out all this wind transported snow. Beware the powder fever - it's a complex avalanche risk picture. Saturday and Sunday will be similarly cold especially by night but sunny all day, wrap up. On Monday another weather system approaches from the UK with high winds and warm temps. Currently it looks cloudy till mid afternoon with precipitation starting early afternoon, but again the snowline will be between 2000 and 2200m. Rinse and repeat!
snow report
mountainaddict wrote:
Quote:
I'll also bring my alpine boots...

I'd always thought that, in general, 'bring' implies movement toward the speaker and 'take' implies movement away from the speaker. Hence I would always 'take' my ski boots on holiday.

I've noticed, however, that those from the US and Ireland in particular do use bring instead of take?? Hmmm.... Puzzled

Irish here and confirm I would bring me boots (bring with/take from would be my thinking)

Our version of Hiberno-English often takes our grammar from Irish/Gaelic, and words from English. Stems from a literal translation mindset... not entirely sure this is the best example tbh, but I would say bring...

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 19-01-24 0:00; edited 1 time in total
latest report
@mullins, That was my take, rather than take from, I'll bring with.

Happy to be associated with my Celtic cousins in this particular case.

There's quite a divergence on views for the next storm on Monday from what I have seen, winds up to 75kph and a big spread on snowfall.

@chocksaway, is the guru in these pages, what's your take on windspeeds and snow depth?
latest report
@JeanPaulValley, We'll cover today first and then have a go at a forecast, which to be frank, will be more like a horoscope for Monday and Tuesday.

So today - FAB snow but wonky light! It was out at 9 midst fog and light snow but it was that spooky light with sunbrightness percolating through. This continued through most of the day, although we did emerge out of the top of it up the Motte. The first thing of note was the number of avalanches on nearly all aspects, some triggered, some natural. So the plan was to be cautious, it didn't quite feel like a 3 day to me given the evidence (especially around the Eye). We did a couple of laps of the Palafour (Thanks ESF for not using their Stade today!). Then a few laps of off piste round Grattalu and then down to VC. The snow was light and about 20cm deep, though it did get a bit heavier below about 2300m. So freshies for all and as it was a bit foggy it wasn't busy. Early birds and worms and all that! WE then went up the Funi just as the sun came out so we could go a bit further off piste than planned (but still not steep - blasting was happening all afternoon). By this time the crowds were out and so we had an early Aspen. After that a quick trip round Grand Pre and then back to a Borsat waterworks and a Familial. Return round Palet just before the frantic Friday gang emerged. Best day of the season!?! (For me anyway)

A cold night tonight will be followed by a sunny and chilly day tomorrow - there should still be some untracked and its Saturday. Essentially, Sunday will be the same - maybe some cloud in the morning. The good news for Monday is the temp has dropped a bit so it should be snow in all but the lowest parts of Brev. The morning may be dry but it will be windy with gusts up to 85kph at altitude - so the high lifts will be shut. The precipitation will start in earnest by lunchtime on current forecasts which are by no means nailed on - in the order of 20cm. For Tuesday - it may be a good day or it may be snowy - stay tuned for further developments.

For the travellers, no snags for the fliers, though it will be a bit bumpy in the UK as ISHA approaches. There is a northerly at Chambery so it might be the dramatiic (but safe) approach where you fly down south the lake and then circle close to the mountains to land heading north. With 26k vehicles coming up the Tarenatise and 23k going home it shouldn't be too bad as th weather is nice. Maybe a bit slow coming up mid afternoon.

Off for a lie down!
snow report
chocksway "Borsat waterworks?" - never heard that one? Where's that!
snow report
@chocksaway, Very Happy "I see wind, snow and a rich man in a restaurant taking a great deal of money from you..." Many thanks!
ski holidays
Steve Angus wrote:
chocksway "Borsat waterworks?" - never heard that one? Where's that!

Don’t tell him your name,Pike!!

Keep it as our little secret! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
@Steve Angus, You expect me to give away all the secrets??? snowHead snowHead

Turn left of what I think is called Gypaete this year and ski towards that square reservoir and then crest the peak and ski down towards Borsat lift. As you can’t really see it it’s often relatively untracked at the end of the day for some noddy hero turns. Not unlike going right off Perce Neige and skiing cross country to half way down the bump at the top of the Chardonnay drag.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy