Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jungfrau Ski region

Poster: A snowHead
It's nice, just walking to the station is further than most people I know back home do in a week. It's how I stay so young looking and beautifull Laughing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
icebunny, hopefully the weather will brighten up and you will see great views -

at Winteregg (Wengen under the clouds)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow...looking good from Tuesday (as per SF.com)!!

What do you think ? D G Orf
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
My God he's cracked it...eternal youth is found by walking...Someone patent that secret formula. I'd like to see how you'd convince Naomi Campbell to be the face (or should it be foot) of that!!
Seriously though, how is it on the ground today? Any of that promised white stuff?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
don't know don't care. I have 6 days straight work now Sad , for all I care it could rain fire and brimstone.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Now you have my sympathy. I have just spent the last 2 weeks doing 4 weeks worth of work so I can escape for a week, so the thought of work is not good. At least you're not couped up in some office block in a grey town and I am sure you'll find a way to have some fun if it does dump on Mon/Tues. You can always come and take the pi$$ out of my "I used to ski black runs 10 years ago" born again skiing friends if you need abit of sport!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
just the fact that they are skiers makes them fair game. Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Fair point although one of the gang is determined to become a boarder as she thinks skiing is passe. She has never boarded before so I'll tell you when she's hiring the board and maybe you could join us for a bit of a laugh and maybe some free consultancy!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Chris Brookes, Looks to me like warmish until Tuesday possibly with rain at resort level, followed by snow until Thursday I'd say perhaps 20-25cm by late thursday, outlook for the MSB week looks quite interesting with cold temps unlikely to get above freezing all week with moderate snowfalls until Monday followed by light snow for the rest of the week Shocked
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
D G Orf, i hope the weather will have improve the conditions and the look of the region for the MSB as Murren looks like its the end of the season already !!

latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It

is

snowing!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ronald, snowHead
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
n
o
t

y
e
t

b
u
t

i

k
e
e
p

looking at the webcam in Murren http://www.hoteleiger.com/seiten/livecam.htm
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Looks white to me, Chris
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
haha awesome, I found out it was snowing outside my house from a message board on the internetz Laughing
ski holidays
'tis snowing outside my house too, but I'm in sheffield until 22/3
latest report
After just pissing myself laughing at stab not realising it was snowing, I've now just discovered from an internet site that it is snowing outside my house too Embarassed
latest report
Ronald, your right...

stab, Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
stab, Shocked snowHead

Elizabeth B, Shocked rolling eyes Toofy Grin snowHead
ski holidays
Woohoo Very Happy Will be arriving on Saturday morning with a bunch of lunatics from work wink
snow conditions
Now then who doubts my powers of prediction of the weather in the Jungfrau Region ?......

Or to put it another way ... I told you so Twisted Evil

All gratuities (in the form of Lindt milk chocolate, good Swiss white wine or a nice large piece of local Swiss cheese) will be very gratefully received Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
D G Orf, how much do you think will dump between now and saturday as i needs to be alot (look at the earlier pic i posted of the outside of the Murrenbahn !! )
snow report
SF hints more snow Sunday-Monday during the MSB...

D G Orf, Get over here and we'll do that bottle of white wine Smile
snow report
D G Orf wrote:
Now then who doubts my powers of prediction of the weather in the Jungfrau Region ?......

You need to move on from predictions now mate - CONTROL is the name of the game. 60cm new snow on Saturday evening please snowHead
ski holidays
telford_mike, Optimistically 30cm between now and saturday night is the best I can do I'm afraid, however I might be able to send you top ups every day next week, especially mid week say another 30cm or so on wednesday
ski holidays
Murren had 5 cms overnight which at least makes the place look like a ski resort.
ski holidays
The snow report said 10 on the top, 5 in the village... which was correct at the time of the report, 7:30 localtime...

I swept the stairs down our house around 8... there is more snow on the stairs now at 9 then i swept off...
snow conditions
Looking at the Schilthorn streaming webcam you can see it snowing..... http://livecam.feratel.at/cam/muerren/44003/index.jsp?content=streaming
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It has snowed most of today. The village has been transformed to a winter resort!! Conditions variable due to bad light.
snow report
telford_mike wrote:
Woohoo Very Happy Will be arriving on Saturday morning with a bunch of lunatics from work wink

A bunch? There's not that many of us coming - there weren't that many left in the asylum..........you'll recognise us - we'll be wearing Oak Hall disguises, so show how friendly y'all are, wave at us and feel free to sing along with us!
ski holidays
Morning all, good news a !!

20cm dumped in Murren so far and 42cm at the Schilthorn !!
snow conditions
woo-hoo!

Many places in France have missed a large amount of the snow too... makes a change!
latest report
I wish I was going skiing this week Laughing
latest report
Smokin Joe, Me 72 wink Laughing
snow report
Before -

After -

Look, it has even snowed down to the valley floor !!

snow report
D G Orf, I'm happy to admit you finally got the famous-Orf-forecast wrong. We have the twice your 25cm, and tonight it will snow again it seems...

Had a wonderful morning on a pair of Movement Sparks... Track out Mannlichen, then took a slighly sliphappy coloir from Honegg around the back to Gummi... some short runs on the Arven side... excelent conditions... the pistes didn't even mogul up radically.
ski holidays
Ronald, Sill snowing ( just ) in Gstaad. So guess it's coming your way .. Have the winds been as strong as they are here ... gusting 100kph and the snow being blown around a lot ?
snow report
Agenterre, mild wind only, nothing bad. There is mild variation in received snow over the last 2 days, between 40 and 60 cm depending on orientation.

Got up the first cablecar, still snowing lightly. hazy sun broke through around 10:15. Started snowing lightly again after 14:00 during my private with 2 nice 4 year old girls.
ski holidays
Ronald wrote:
D G Orf, I'm happy to admit you finally got the famous-Orf-forecast wrong. We have the twice your 25cm, and tonight it will snow again it seems...

Had a wonderful morning on a pair of Movement Sparks... Track out Mannlichen, then took a slighly sliphappy coloir from Honegg around the back to Gummi... some short runs on the Arven side... excelent conditions... the pistes didn't even mogul up radically.

OMG I'm reaching for the kleenex Laughing

3 days to go Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
AxsMan, your nose running ?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy