Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mountainsun Dolomites

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Chris Bish wrote:
Hurtle, Gatwick and Liverpool to Innsbruck flights still available. I'm sure Mountainsun could fit you on the transfers. 2/3 of it in place...

snowHead

You seen the price of them! Shocked £300!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cheers Linds, saves us a job here before we go ! snowHead snowHead snowHead

Four weeks to go.....................
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Linds, thanks, Linds. I think that a really last minute, bargain package is going to be the only way forward. I don't want to spend loads of dosh, whatever happens, as my forthcoming week to Whistler is costing a fortune. But thanks.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hurtle, Looking at the flights you could get a far better deal on a late booking somewhere.
I am in the same boat for last week in March and looked at the Dolomites again for Inside Out week but flights make it a no go so will wait and see what happens with the snow (and the interest rates rolling eyes )
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It seems to be snowing in north west Italy.......................... snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Looked awful on the webcams today. Someone had put white stuff all over the trees and there were three or four cars in the car park at Armetrola. Colfosco looked particularly disgusting as the sun seemed to be coming out. Can't see why anybody would want to go there.

snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
...and the bonus is we are away for St Patricks Day and Red Nose Day. So thankfully, we can celebrate one with Guinness and avoid the other Laughing Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
17th March is the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy. Might be worth a party!

snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
That clown that keeps sneaking out and putting whitewash on the trees in front of the webcams has been at it again. He's not fooling anybody. Everyone knows there is never any decent snow in Italy. We only go there for the tartiflette.

snowHead
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Chris Bish, Have you had your transfer info through yet?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
holidayloverxx, More or less. Had a standard document that gives some info regarding transfers from Venice. We are flying to Innsbruck, but I expect it is much the same. The final invoice notes that we are flying to Innsbruck, so I'm sure it will work out. Still hoping to get there for a litle bit of a slide on the blue ice and soil that is sadly your lot in Italy.

Never mind. Can soon pig out on tons and tons of beautiful tartiflette.

snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy