Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton - Inghams Resort Rep

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@ritrii,
If Inghams haven't suggested these, take highlighters and a roll of good gaffa tape with you.
Assuming you can get free paper town maps from tourist info, use the highlighters to mark the guests' accommodation - if they subsequently get lost on the way home after a bender it's not your fault. Also highlight the lift closing times on liftpasses (and the times can change through the season), and if there is a bus service get hold of timetables & highlight the last departure times. A copy of each of these three to each guest at the start of the week.
Gaffa tape to repair ski clothing - it's not designed for the hammer it gets in a season, especially gloves, between the fingers.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 16-10-24 15:28; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rogg wrote:
@ritrii, I've only been to St Anton once, really liked it. The one piece of advice I'd give you is avoid the St Anton thread on this forum. It's populated by over opinionated argumentative willy wavers.

+1
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Langerzug wrote:
@rogg, that’s quite an opinion, coming from someone who visited just once….

I don’t think visiting St Anton is a prerequisite for having a valid opinion on a thread that seems to attract a large number of arrogant, self-serving, rude, opinionated and frankly unhelpful idiots.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers for all!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy