Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jungfrau Ski region

Poster: A snowHead
if you can actually USE a sledge in September... skiing should be possible the first week of december snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Right here goes.

Farmers on scheidegg said 2 days ago that this week will be crap, which it is, then the weekend is okish then back to crap for the following week. Asked whether or not we'll get this bullshoit indian summer that never leaves until december like always and they laughed, they reckon the snow will start coming in September and won't stop until xmas.

I'm happy with that Very Happy I believe them as well because most years they bumble around saying no winter this year, late snow etc, this is the 1st time they ever said batton down the hatches, the snow a be a coming to them thar hills.
I'm so excited I need a poo.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
*hands stab a diaper and a snowboard*

Lets hope they are about as right as last year.... they were scarily close last year.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
/rubs hands together and grabs toilet roll

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/snow_forecast_7.asp?resortID=73
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dump! Dump! Dump! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
FenlandSkier wrote:

I'll second that thought - as long as we are referring to snow wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
FenlandSkier wrote:

I'll third it and I dont mind if its both the weather and stab !
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
They are wrong about the weekend is OKish - it's effing awesome! Or is it too hot for the cows?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I dunno, cold in the mornings on scheidegg. I'm quite disappointed it's nice this weekend, turns out half the idiots in the world come out of the woodwork when it's sunny. Sad

I noticed that metcheck snow vanished and was replaced with rain Sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Picture of the building site of the new Sechsersesselbahn Honegg -

http://www.beo-news.ch/abns2007/aug2007/honegg%2024.htm
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Chris Brookes, you should see the reservoir at fallboden, it's huge. I have a stack of photos of the work going on, will post them ce soir. And the honegg masts are up now for the lift, and it goes higher than the old T bar.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stab, managed to sort the pics yet or have you been boarding...forgot...wrong season Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chris Brookes, its only a few days from september, and according to stab it will start coming by then Wink

wrong season Puzzled snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
sorry I've been too busy mixing crap songs into half decent songs then mixing the crap videos for these crap songs together to post the pictures, I'll try and do it before xmas.
Gary Glitter anyone? Very Happy
http://youtube.com/v/nf309KS1uP8
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
New Honegg lift, this went up in one day Shocked

The new reservoir

The scar on Lauberhorn from the new pipes being laid

I have more but it's a pain in the ass to resize them all the time.
ski holidays
stab, thanks for taking the time even thou its a pain in your ass to re-size them... Laughing

ps...like the mix wink
snow report
cheers Very Happy

2007/2008 piste map, don't know if these are out yet, I have my sources Wink
Look what's written next to bumps Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool snowHead Very Happy Toofy Grin Skullie Madeye-Smiley Twisted Evil
snow report
stab, do you have a pic of Murren piste map Puzzled
snow report
yes NehNeh
snow conditions
stab, well Toofy Grin
ski holidays
They should just close that side if you ask me, just open it when my side closes in the spring.

latest report
stab, ta m8, no change there then.

Just admit you love it over Laughing there !!
snow report
I have to admit the last week of the season there was epic, best week I had all season, expect for the times in First, oh and the times when it snowed on my side, and the times in my garden on the kicker. But apart from that murren was great.

joking, last week of the season was so good I get tearful just thinking about it.
ski holidays
not long to go before the white stuff starts to fall again !!

The leaves here are starting to fall....sign of autumn Very Happy Very Happy

Is it still warm there or are the temps starting to cool down ?
snow conditions
It's a big bag of asshat here at the moment, it's warm for a day, rains for 4 days, warm for a day. God knows what's happening. It's cold in the mornings up top.
I have my own secret winter coming techniques, involves lauberhorn turning red, mushrooms growing and small birds flying across scheidegg to grindelwald then coming back with fat bellies to wengen.
So far I've seen the mushrooms and the lauberhorn is starting to go red but the birds aren't having it yet.
snow report
stab, The Laberhorn looks a bit scarey with no snow on it in that picture Shocked
Argentierre Dont look Laughing
ski holidays
Linds, AArrrrrrggghhhhh ... Tell me you didn't take me down there !!! 'It's only a bit reddish' they say ...........

Is that the start hut in the top left ? <<Faints>>

Ooh... that 'bridge' is that where we had to ski under the 'tunnel' one - at a - time?

Instructions as follows .. 'You have to go flat out down here as it's uphill the other side and a long walk'

First 5 go then me ..

''Phew ..(didn't hit the 'tunnel sides' ...gentle uphill slope for 3 metres) ...... shoite where's the ground gone ....why are those 5 folks looking scared? ...oh, I'm about to hit them" ..... Memories !! <<Faints>>
ski holidays
Agenterre, try it on a board Shocked
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Agenterre wrote:
Linds, AArrrrrrggghhhhh ... Tell me you didn't take me down there !!! 'It's only a bit reddish' they say ...........

Is that the start hut in the top left ? <<Faints>>

Ooh... that 'bridge' is that where we had to ski under the 'tunnel' one - at a - time?

Instructions as follows .. 'You have to go flat out down here as it's uphill the other side and a long walk'

First 5 go then me ..

''Phew ..(didn't hit the 'tunnel sides' ...gentle uphill slope for 3 metres) ...... shoite where's the ground gone ....why are those 5 folks looking scared? ...oh, I'm about to hit them" ..... Memories !! <<Faints>>

Start hut is the top left but the race track is not in the picture, if you went under the bridge in that picture then you were lost, badly lost Very Happy The scar from the digging is basically where that crap run from the start bar back to tipi goes.
That side of the mountain has a great use in the winter but I'm not about to tell everyone that am I, I even told the guide for the off piste MSB guys that he shouldn't take tourists down here, it's all mine /evil
snow report
stab wrote:

That side of the mountain has a great use in the winter but I'm not about to tell everyone that am I, I even told the guide for the off piste MSB guys that he shouldn't take tourists down here, it's all mine /evil

Oh i'm sorry, I used that side... it rocks NehNeh
ski holidays
it's ok, don't do it again though.
latest report
stab, I was going down that side about 20 years ago, it's not really a secret, it's just that it's not imediately obvious from above as to which way to go Laughing Mind you these days I'm far to heavy and unfit to do that route Embarassed

If you really want to scare people take some pics of the top of the Gummi lift showing where Gummi Nord goes down Twisted Evil
latest report
stab wrote:
..then coming back with fat bellies to wengen.

That'll be the Lardyboys at the next MSB! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
You raaaaang Toofy Grin Laughing Laughing
snow report
the snow has been booked for tuesday, you heard it here 1st Smile
snow conditions
Quote:

2007/2008 piste map, don't know if these are out yet

Yes they are, some friends picked one up for me in the tourist office last week, what's new on it ? Is that snowpark next to bumps new ?
latest report
masmith, There was no park there last season
ski holidays
Ah but there was one there a few years ago, they built it between the lift and the wash bar (cowshed) I guess they will build it again to try to encourage people to use the bumps lift
snow report
Is that the lift that Ronald wanted us to use at the MSB because they were thinking of closing it? Presumably a terrain park would ensure its survival.
ski holidays
FenlandSkier, you mean the one that we tried to use, but it was after closing time?

Yup......that's bumps!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy