Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

a big mistake - sorry

Poster: A snowHead
Bode Swiller wrote:
I imagine Chamblexpress and Simon W are trading blows off air now. No fun for us but probably a good idea.

Spot on I should imagine!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Claude B, more like Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Claude B, I imagine you are funny in real life.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Puzzled
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Claude B, I thought you were pointing out that I had got it wrong, which I had, so I... oh never mind.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller, Quite the opposite I suspect you were absolutely right Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cmon, lets all head to Chamonix for weekend of 8th Feb, Big Wink

and now for the classified pools results

simon2791, NIL
Snowheads ONE

On a serious note Simon, if you are being sincere by admitting you fecked up massively, then perhaps you are not such as big an eejit as you first come accross as.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sad Sad Sad
Not even a 10 pager.
An admission of fault.
Certainly not in the Pandoro league.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
simon2791 wrote:
I might have to admit defeat by this point. Epic fail - own goal.

Good luck with your business Andrew. I am back in Chamonix weekend of the 8th Feb for another weekend trip. I will definitely make use of your discount code, thanks. I can pop by the office for another chat if you are about?

WUT???!

Did you leave your computer unlocked?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Grewat result for snowHeads!
Andrew has given ALL 34,467 of us 10% discount Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just wait until tomorrow, when he claims that it was all a ploy to get a snowheads discount...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Szymon wrote:
Just wait until tomorrow, when he claims that it was all a ploy to get a snowheads discount...

Or when he finds out that the cleaner has been playing on his computer..... Confused
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
boredsurfin, ah come on, we all know that means there is only actually 12 real people
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
simon2791 wrote:
I am successful, wealthy, arrogant and Australian.

http://youtube.com/v/TMTkedIUX8U
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
gatecrasher wrote:
Shfrape! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Totally missed that earlier.
snow conditions
Chasseur, spose it really should have been, "shrape" Very Happy
ski holidays
Ha its only took him 4 post to get 8 pages awesome got to be a record,but then there's always the return trip I wonder if chamexpress will go to his hotel and video his apology wearing balaclavas obviously.
ski holidays
Two arrogant, bullying t***s apologising in one week and one of them didn't have to go on Oprah!
ski holidays
philipb, Laughing
snow conditions
simon2791 wrote:
I might have to admit defeat by this point. Epic fail - own goal.

Good luck with your business Andrew. I am back in Chamonix weekend of the 8th Feb for another weekend trip. I will definitely make use of your discount code, thanks. I can pop by the office for another chat if you are about?

I'm sure he'll buy you a beer for all the additional bookings they must have received as a result of your silly rant. Thanks for the highly entertaining thread too.
latest report

Cheamonix - easily reached from Geneva - has Europe's highest mountain of share certificates
stoat of the dead wrote:
Comedy Goldsmith, errr....

wasn't that funny the first time either. wink

I do apologise for the aforeposted joke(s) falling below your high standards. One way you could assist snowHeads in having a laugh is if you could make a surprise visit to the premises of CheamExpress (with a hidden camera) and complain that their failure to provide you with the promised 'transfer to Geneva' has cost you a £1500 taxi fare ... and what do they propose to do about it?

Bode Swiller wrote:
Actually, it appeals to my SOH that some innocent convenience store manager in Cheam would get enquiries for transfers to Argentiere or early morning calls from uppity skiers demanding to be taken to Geneva.

Yes, we know all about your claimed 'sense of houmous', Swiller. I can assure readers that I have never seen this man enter a Greek restaurant in my life.
ski holidays
Comedy Goldsmith, when I asked you to post a picture with a nice rack, this isn't what I expected.
ski holidays
Laughing
snow report
Followed this thread from the start. It has brought tears of mirth to my eyes at times. I must say how pleased I was that the OP came back to keep digging but thanks for all the great posts everyone!
snow conditions
Ray Zorro wrote:
simon2791 wrote:
A warning to all, this company may leave you uncollected forcing you to pay for a 300EUR private transfer...

Summary...

Punter is rude during process of making a booking.
Company refuses to accept his business.
Punter has to find alternative transport
Punter slags off company.

Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Completely illegal, recording and publishing without consent as far as I am aware. I am with the shuttle company on this.
snow report
emwmarine wrote:
Ray Zorro wrote:
simon2791 wrote:
A warning to all, this company may leave you uncollected forcing you to pay for a 300EUR private transfer...

Summary...

Punter is rude during process of making a booking.
Company refuses to accept his business.
Punter has to find alternative transport
Punter slags off company.

Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Completely illegal, recording and publishing without consent as far as I am aware. I am with the shuttle company on this.

oops should have read on a few posts - I am behind the curve.
snow conditions
This really is the best thread ever. I guess if chamexpress reported the privacy thing to the local Magistrate he would at least get pulled back to France to explain, which would add yet another twist to the thread.
ski holidays
emwmarine wrote:
I guess if chamexpress reported the privacy thing to the local Magistrate he would at least get pulled back to France to explain, which would add yet another twist to the thread.

Unfortunately this works both ways, data protection legislation would apply to the revealing of the telephone number, cvv and even the surname of the original poster by ChamExpress, even if the former two were edited out after posting. Doesn't mean I'm not on ChamExpress's side in this argument mind.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
emwmarine wrote:
This really is the best thread ever. I guess if chamexpress reported the privacy thing to the local Magistrate he would at least get pulled back to France to explain, which would add yet another twist to the thread.

Well he does have another "trip" planned for Feb . . . Is it to ski?
latest report
Comedy Goldsmith, I thought the second time you posted the picture was funnier than the first so posting it twice gets my vote.
snow report
flowa - lets go for it then, might be even funnier the third time...

ski holidays

Actually I've posted it three times, and SOTD has now made it a fourth.

Catching up with this famous shot of Andrew Neil in string vest, melting female companion
latest report
stoat of the dead, one c*ck has already owned up and admitted an own goal on this thread - no need to introduce another, now, is there? wink
It's ok for others to enjoy what you don't - that's what the + is for next to their name. I love ignoring those I do. Go for it, it might save you some stress and it'll certainly reduce the negativity in some threads. snowHead
snow conditions
Oh my, just read this whole thread Laughing Laughing and it doesn't get much better with the new thread that's been started... I've had to delay going to the bar for a drink, dammit! This was much more entertaining tho wink
snow conditions
Comedy Goldsmith, that's one of my favorite things in Private Eye. snowHead
snow conditions
Great thread. This guy makes me laugh. I'll say this for him - he can take a bit of stick!
snow report
bump

I think its only fair that the two threads run in tandem - no idea why a new thread was needed.
snow conditions
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=96945
ski holidays
Quote:

no idea why a new thread was needed.

I know exactly why a new thread was needed. I basically said why in the other thread.
ski holidays
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/images/users/41247/Cheam_Express.jpg

This is a really funny joke. Get it? Cheam/Cham? See, they sound the same, but one's a shop. Get it?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy