Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Are ski reviews full of bull?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I looked him up - about 13000 posts. A lot of stamina!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Peter Stevens wrote:
I wind up only those who ask for it Smile

I do have the 156 skis.

at least i'll be able to buy them cheap for my mrs after you've been on some Icy pistes and have a brown patch in your pants. Let me have 1st refusal
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I must admit to having never read the OP even though I did try to chip in with a constructive post, believe it or not bearing some resemblance to the title thread.

And now out of curiosity, I've just waded through all the thread.

And it reminds me of the old days in retail when my best mate ran a Windsurfing / Snow-Boarding shop, and there would be one or two clients, who when they walked into the shop everyone suddenly became extremely busy and preoccupied as they knew that the customer had no idea, and would never have an idea as to what they actually needed, plus they thought their skillsets were way better than they actually were, and they would merely try and engage them into talking bollox regurgitating shite they had read in the press for as long as his bladder would allow himself, that was when the Saturday boy started wondering if he really wanted to deal with idiots like this Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mother hucker wrote:
Peter Stevens wrote:
I wind up only those who ask for it Smile

I do have the 156 skis.

at least i'll be able to buy them cheap for my mrs after you've been on some Icy pistes and have a brown patch in your pants. Let me have 1st refusal

Mother hucker, I've got a pair of brand new Stockli Laser WC FIS SL's in my shop in 150cm at the right price that'd be right up your street.

I sold the last pair to a snowHead for her daughter who I think was 11/12 years old Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I love Stocklis. Taught me to ski crud like it wasn't there because they only have one speed - fast. Don't come alive until at least 40mph. But I wouldn't buy/rent a pair unless I knew I was going to do at least 3 weeks back-to-back because they're not for punters, they're seasonnaire skis. Waste of time/money if you're not fit, strong and ski technically correct because you'll never get the best out of them.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Raceplate, I'm no seasonnaire, not even close, but I have to agree...was given one of these Stockli Laser babies for a 2 day "premium" ski hire weekend in Switz, for peanuts really compared to their retail price, and they are superb. They were green ones too, which I was surprised about as red skis are normally way faster.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@spyderjon, I know some pixies who race on 150cm SL skis.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bodeswell wrote:
They were green ones too, which I was surprised about as red skis are normally way faster.
This is Greta Thunberg's influence. Premium products must always be green.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rjs wrote:
@spyderjon, I know some pixies who race on 150cm SL skis.

Notice pixies and race in the same sentence?
that would indicate a well trained high level of skiing at well less than 10 stone.
Slightly different to the OP
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Peter Stevens wrote:
I wind up only those who ask for it Smile.

reality check, you're not actually winding anyone up and im pretty sure no one really cares. You regardless of what anyone tells you, have got yourself the wrong skis. You're just making yourself sound like a burk.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sorry for the necro bump but saw these on eBay and thought how perfect they'd be for the zipfit King

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/394608188887?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=710-134428-41853-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=394608188887&targetid=1403035015187&device=m&mktype=pla&googleloc=1006886&poi=&campaignid=17218284410&mkgroupid=142217514411&rlsatarget=pla-1403035015187&abcId=9300867&merchantid=6995734&gclid=CjwKCAjw-IWkBhBTEiwA2exyO_zV6s5bTB5UJtMxeZcdfSnay8KTFNK-SO8zLWj6ur5PXVxFC6RUnhoCArgQAvD_BwE

Don't need but still would myself if it weren't for the hassle of flying with them.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Dave of the Marmottes, that link didn't work for me.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@sugarmoma666, Worked fine for me. It's some 2nd-hand 205cm Factions for sale at 100 quid.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Chaletbeauroc wrote:
@sugarmoma666, Worked fine for me. It's some 2nd-hand 205cm Factions for sale at 100 quid.

How odd. It's working for me now.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Perhaps if you wouldn't they would be magic for you, you can't see the link. Like not believing in fairies.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy