Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski School St. Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All,

Our group is heading to St. Anton for a week in March and we have a couple of beginners and intermediates who are looking to get lessons. I had a look online and saw that there are a number of ski schools and individual teachers. Does anyone have any recommendations for ?

Thanks

DF

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 20-02-12 13:16; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Unless things have changed a lot in the last couple of years, there is only one school in St Anton (Arlberg Ski School), although they have two different sections, one with red uniform trim and the main one with yellow.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Clarky,

I thought that was the case, but on the St. Anton website there seems to be three main ones:

Skischule Arlberg: Richard Walter, Phone +43 (0)5446 3411,
www.skischool-arlberg.com

Skischule St. Anton am Arlberg: Herbert Klimmer, Phone +43 (0)5446 3563,
www.skistanton.com

Skischule Alpine Faszination St. Anton am Arlberg: Werner Federspiel,
Mobile +43 (0)676 6302136,

Hence I got confussed
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi. Am currently here in st Anton, the main ski school runs daily during the week and caters for all standards as is excellent as far as I know, not used it this year but as a family used it on many occasions. You can also get privates guides through them. There are also independent private instructors who are wearing green this year, I have used two guys over the passed three years who have also been great taking you to slightly different places but are of course more expensive. There is also a company called piste to powder, which runs out of st Anton and my son had two days with them early jan and said they were awesome, the conditions were too. The ski school you can book when you get here , two sites one in the high street opposit hotel sport or otherwise opposite the gampen lift. The classes start at 9 30 so I recommend getting there around 9 15 and are all day. If you are staying at the nasserien end if town you can book up at the main lift there where there is an off shot of the main Arlberg ski school. Hope this helps, snow amazing . The ski school no is. 54463411. , nasserien end 54462738
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
HI carolinebol,

Thanks for the info. Great help. Already booked with P2P for the more advanced skiers - had a brilliant time with them the last time we were there. The info on the other schools is most useful. I'll get the others booking now.

Thanks
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Skischule Arlberg: Richard Walter, Phone +43 (0)5446 3411,
www.skischool-arlberg.com

Skischule St. Anton am Arlberg: Herbert Klimmer, Phone +43 (0)5446 3563,
www.skistanton.com

Note how even the websites (and uniforms) are the same wink They are linked, although I don't know how the relationship tbh.

The other school sounds like it could be new? I haven't been there (in Winter) since 08/09.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 22-02-12 15:37; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OK,

thanks
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy