Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How bad is smoking for my fitness and training goals?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flaming, certainly not good. Depends on how much you smoke of course, but having a leg amputated due to smoking related gangrene does impact the training program a bit.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Who cares how fit you are ?, if you smoke, you are cool, and chicks dig cool....and spam. They dig spam too.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Flaming, Puzzled depends what your training goals are,if you want entry into usa smoking team keep it up but if you are seriously asking about your health and smoking get a grip.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Smoking a pipe while running is a combination not often spotted. Maybe getting a pipe cleaned, filled, lit and puffing while running a lap of a standard track within 90 seconds could be a goal that you could aim at?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
you might need these.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll be better off just stopping for a week and finding out for yourself.

I'm a very occasional on & off smoker, usually 6 a day at most and the difference at the gym is very noticable at for me if I've been on the cigs, even just doing weights.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just give up smoking, you'll be half way there then
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy