Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone any experience with 2 seasons?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has any experence with ordering skis from 2 seasons?
After allot of deliberation decided that I want a set of K2 Kung Fujas with their new adjustable Schizo binding. When I say allot of consideration, by the time I decided they were sold out pretty much throughout the UK ( Id know- I went through K2s supplier list!). So I found one pair in my size on the 2seasons site, and promptly bought them. Unfortunately I got an email the next day to say they were in fact now out of stock (they have actually taken them off their website) but that they would have more in soon.

I called to clarify this as I know that most suppliers say they wont be getting any more in, apparently they are owed a single pair, which will definitely be arriving next week and they will send them straight on to me! Dont get me wrong, I have no reason to believe this not to be true, but since i head out to serre chevalier on the 14th Jan (whoop!), just makes me nervous!!

Anyone have any experience with them to set me at ease (or otherwise) ?

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Used them a few times and found them good...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have always been ok for me.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SkiG, looks like Sport Conrad have got them for 459 euros in 169/179/189 with the griffin schizos more for the jester - delivery would be 25 euros and usually in 3-4 working days.

Spyderjon - who ought to know - was saying that the heel mounting plate on the schizo bindings is a piece of crap... ?? worth another thought?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stoatsbrother, thanks for that, your right they do have them in, thats the dillemma, I already paid 2seasons, and am quite happy as long as I am going to get them, just can see a potential situation of 'they shoul be here any day' dragging on until its too late to get from elsewhere. I guess Ill give them next week to at least have them in to send to me, and failing that get them elsewhere and ask for my money back!

As for the schizos, to be honest I swayed between with or without several times, really couldnt decide. I was leaning towards the schizos but then had a chat with a place selling a pair with standard bindings. After the end of it he said to me that he couldnt in good faith encourage me to buy from him, that the adjustability (probably not a real word!) of the schizos would be perfect for me. Hadnt realised theres a problem with the mountain plate, what doesnt Spyderjon like about it??

Thanks for the advice!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Two Seasons are my local shop, there's branches in both Nottingham and Derby. I've always found them to be more of a trendy surf gear type shop with a couple of skis and boots thrown in at the back behind the snowboards. The staff are always friendly and welcoming, but I wouldn't expect them to have in-depth technical knowledge. However, a friend of mine ordered some limited edition 'vans' trainers from them which they had to order from the US and it was all handled very smoothly.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy