Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

has anyone been to spindleruv mlyn?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
want to know about the quality of skiing you get from that resort. does anyone know?

thank you!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
From their website:

"From 740 - 1310 m above sea level, skiers, snow-boarders and telemark adepts will find top prepared ski down-hill runs with all levels of ability with together 25 km and 5 chair lifts and 11 T-bars lifts with the total capacity 20 000 skiers per hour await you."

20,000 skiers an hour on 25km of slopes...... it doesn't sound too promising, but you never know! Prices look incredibly low. If you go there please post back - sounds fascinating!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hahah my dad used to go there when he was on business in the Czech Republic.. interesting to see its name resurface. not sure there is a lot there but he always seemed to have a good time for the day or so he was up there.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am have been several times to Spindleruv Mlyn, the skiing is good as long as you not a pro or looking to ride off piste
The main problem is that you can spend long time waiting in the queue for lift, especially over the Xmas-NewYear holidays.

However the highlights are the very nice food, Czech beer and the atmospher in the town is just fantastic.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
student, that's interesting that you liked the Czech food, I found that Western E tourists going to the Eastern side of Europe bitterly complain about the food,
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
May be you haven't been to Spindleruv Mlyn ? What part of estern E did you visit?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was brought up in Eastern E so I find the food more acceptable than people who go there for a holiday,
really, I was looking for your opinion here, instead of expressing my own,
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
student, may i ask where you stayed while u were in Spinlderuv Mlyn?

My family (3 members) have been looking for accommodation and hope that you can recommend us a place to stay? does anyone have any ideas?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
nl28 wrote:
student, may i ask where you stayed while u were in Spinlderuv Mlyn?

My family (3 members) have been looking for accommodation and hope that you can recommend us a place to stay? does anyone have any ideas?
Hi! I have been twice in Spindleruv Mlyn.This is pretty but very small beginner-intermidiate area.The place to stay IMHO is Hotel Harmony.If there is a snow the place is "ski-in ski-out".
Big problem I had was leaving my new Atomics outside of a restorant.Nevere seen them again (never happens to me in any other place in europe!), but that was 5-6 years ago.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nl28, if I am honest I haven’t been to “Spindl” for about three years now, so things may have changed.

Last two times we stayed at Hotel Windsor http://hoteltyp.com/cz/19.html it’s in centre of the town on a small hill.
It is more suitable for family rather then group of guys trying to get as many miles under the skis possible. I also would say the hotel is well equipped, including couple of bowling alleys, hairdresser and a Jazz bar etc (the president celebrated New Year in the Jazz bar, last time we were there, its that type of hotel).

The town website has lots of information, including list of various accommodation. http://spindleruv-mlyn.cz/Default.aspx?jazyk=EN They do vary in quality.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy