Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Secondhand website purely for ski ware and equipment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just come across this , strikes me like a very good idea , Vinted for ski ware and equipment. Please note I haven’t used them and have no association. Just thought it was a good idea . I’ve always used the snowheads site but hate resorting to eBay for the wider audience.

https://whoski.com/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hope they go better than the website someone was plugging a while ago, its gone now

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3463914&highlight=auction+website#3463914

Hard if there isnt any marketing behind it.

And how old are these Volkls with that colour scheme

https://whoski.com/en/listings/1860425-vol-skis-170-cm-yellow-and-black
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice idea, and hope it does very well. I've got a few bits from a cancelled 2020 trip that i bought for my son. 1st lockdown was 6 days before we were due to travel, so he never had chance to wear the stuff. Next trip he'll be 16, not 13, so no chance stuff will fit, so somewhere specific to off load could be useful.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The second hand forum on here works well
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If only there was a website with a large volume of skier and snowboarder traffic that had a "For Sale" section that you could post stuff on for free.... someone should do that.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yeah not exactly got the volume of stuff that makes a compelling visit. Mind you our own buy sell just isn't as busy these days - more people holding onto gear longer?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've just sold an old jacket through whoski - strange system, in that you don't get paid until they confirm they've received it. Seems a bit cart before the horse, but the jacket was just sitting in a cupboard, so I'm glad someone will get us of it
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@ster, about 15 years. I’ve got a pair at the back of my cupboard
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy