Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last Minute 5th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are hoping for a last minute deal for week commencing 5th February for four girlies in one of the big French resorts. I usually go in January but due to work we are having to go this week, are we being a bit optimistic or has anyone managed a good deal for this week. Also does it start to get busy this week, the half term is the following week so hoping will still be OK. Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sallyanne, French zone 'B' is on holiday that week (one of the three French academic zones), so yes it will be a lot busier than what you've been used to if you usually go in January.

It could be worse though - it doesn't include Paris/Bordeaux/Versailles (Zone C) who usually head en masse to the big resorts, or the Savoie area/Lyon/Grenoble/Brittany/Normandy/Toulouse (Zone 'A') - again, they mainly head for the northern French Alps.

Zone 'B' does include Eastern France (Strasbourg/Besançon etc), Northern France (Lille area) so you won't avoid these, but a big proportion of the Marseille/Southern France crowd will mainly head for the southern French Alps.

The whole of February was booked up very early this season, so best of luck in getting a "good deal"!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

visit www.skialouettes.com
My family own this chalet in Morzine , Les Portes du Soleil France, worlds largest linked ski area (650 km)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy