Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS Marker Griffon Brakes 120mm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just bought some new bindings, they were cheap but fitted with 120mm Brake and i need 90's.

They're brand new - £15 and ill post them out. Or swap for a 90mm pair if anyone has any.

Cheers.
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump, if they don't go this week I'll bang them on the bay!
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't know what width of ski you have but that particular 90mm Marker brake is very tight for its stated size and should really be called an 85mm.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spyderjon wrote:
Don't know what width of ski you have but that particular 90mm Marker brake is very tight for its stated size and should really be called an 85mm.

Thanks for that, I've had some great advice on this forum and this no exception! I hadn't considered that!!! Presumed that they would fit. They're Volkl Kendos with an 89mm waist.... too tight then? Do you know what other sizes they do?
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They'll need a 'tweak' to work on the Kendo and a slight trim of the inside nibs on the plastic feet. You'll need to unclip each leg of the brake one at a time and use a vice'n'pipe to bend the levers as they're super tough - don't try and widen them on the ski as the plastic housing will probably crack.

They only do 90, 110, 120 & 136mm but this series of brakes do 'cam-in' nicely down the side of the heel so the 110mm brake wwould be fine as well of the Kendo.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy