Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS - Salomon Scrambler 8s 165

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Difficult one, but decided to sell my Scramblers (quite a lot of sentimental value as they were my first skis)...

They're a bit tatty and could use a bit of attention to the bases, but they're a good all round ski and have served me well, plenty of life left in them. Only really moving on as I'm now on tech bindings and lighter skis.

Salomon Scrambler 8 165cm 123/75/110 R13.2 fitted with Salomon S810ti rail mount bindings (fit boot size 270 through to 366) DIN 3>10.

Not really sure what they're worth, maybe make me an offer??

Based in Bristol, I do work in Cheltenham though if that helps.. and I'm usually mucking about at the weekends somewhere on my mountain bike Madeye-Smiley

snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi . l have a partner in bristol... can pick up skis tommorow or monday ?? am interested in buying now because l can get them picked up on sunday l do not now live in bristol..but cornwall!! way away !! ,, so we have to move fast ...they are from 2006 .. so pretty old 12 years !! yet have fat tips for age .. 25 pounds any good ? 07890353473 contact nu...
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A quick bump before I stick them on eBay Blush
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you love them, hang them on the garage/shed/bog wall and let them bring back good memories every time that you look at them. They're not really worth anything, the Scrambler was always a bit of a turd.

Where in Cornwall?
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy