Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For Sale NEW Hestra Power Mitts Size 8 and 10

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As title.

Size 8 and size 10

Brand New, £250 per pair including postage
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@PaulC1984, is that the RRP? SnowHeads not known for paying over the odds snowHead
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
intermediate wrote:
@PaulC1984, is that the RRP? SnowHeads not known for paying over the odds snowHead

Show me your source?

Try £300-£320 anywhere on the net
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@intermediate, Clocks ticking.... rolling eyes
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Price seems reasonable, can be got if your in the states at backcountry.com for approx £238 but in Europe seem to be around the £300 mark.
intermediate you do realise these are heated gloves not regular Hestra's.

I would give one word of caution though all the heated gloves are prone to problems and having a retailer to take them back to maybe worth £50 to some
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've found these, do i win anything

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/201297281837?chn=ps&var=500491980384&adgroupid=44158024220&rlsatarget=pla-380136483480&abcId=1128926&adtype=pla&merchantid=101715135&googleloc=9045307&device=c&campaignid=856227250&crdt=0
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Esdel, yep you win Troll of the month. @intermediate, gets 2nd place Toofy Grin
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
betterinblack wrote:
I would give one word of caution though all the heated gloves are prone to problems and having a retailer to take them back to maybe worth £50 to some

All?? Seriously? family has had them for a couple of year, not a single problem, so thats 4 pairs with 100% success rate to take out of your ALL

Do you have some yourself to give personal experience?
ski holidays     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nice, do i have to hide under bridges now
latest report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Esdel, How you get under the bridge is up to you, ill nudge you if you like Twisted Evil

Although, with your heated gloves from Hong Kong, be careful not to freeze / fry yourself.... Shocked
snow report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@PaulC1984, I’ve had Hestra, Snowlife, Black Diamond and Outdoor Reserch heated gloves, and all have failed with a month sometime 2 weeks. Each manufacturer replaced them free under warranty, but the Black Diamond and Outdoor Research gloves failed more than once. From your experience it sounds like Hestra may well have got them working reliably at last.

The failures have been a mixture of poor wiring (gloves can be turned on/off my flexing wrist), or failed heating elements (lose one or more finger circuits).
latest report     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
PaulC1984 wrote:
betterinblack wrote:

All?? Seriously? family has had them for a couple of year, not a single problem, so thats 4 pairs with 100% success rate to take out of your ALL

Do you have some yourself to give personal experience?

I did say all the heated gloves are prone to problems, not that all examples of gloves break. The word prone was important in that sentence.
Wife's tried a couple ?outdoor research and black diamond (I think), both gave up after a season I don't think she tried Hestra but it would appear powderaddict has direct experience of them.
snow conditions     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@PaulC1984, I wasn't intending to troll your post, not my style. Just that £250 struck me as a high price to pay for something to stop your hands getting cold. I dunno but maybe they're aimed at polar explorer or v cold condition outdoor worker market?
I'm sure if the price is worth the outcome, someone will snap them up.

snowHead
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy