Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free your ride!

£250 for my trusty Snowpulse Airbag

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
£250 ONO plus shipping (you can arrange shipping or I can). Photo album link: https://imgur.com/a/DEMcK

Iím selling my trusty & reliable Snowpulse Freerider Pro 15L. Bought this from a pro who was sponsored by Snowpulse before their purchase by Mammut. Bag has been awesome; it is perfect for lift-accessed & short hike/tour side-country skiing of Europe, but I have the opportunity to upgrade so time to say goodbye.

Bag is in excellent condition, marks on bottom of front is just a little dust from summer storage. No rips or issues with any of the zippers. Iíve looked after this like a newborn!

Quoted 15L capacity, but I feel it is more than suitable for day riding. As you can see in the picture I can easily fit all my avalanche gear, skins and there is still room for an extra layer, water and snacks.

Features:
    Snowpulse 2.0 protection airbag - keeps you on top and protects your head as the airbag inflates around your shoulders and behind your head.
    Interior and exterior pocket for small items. Hip-pocket also, itís great for snacks or storing the leg strap when unneeded.
    H20 cut out for bladders
    Diagonal ski carry and vertical board carry.

Notes:
    There was an issue with the 2.0 system a few years ago when Mammut issued a recall, the fix was a red clip installed on the system, this is shown in the pictures. Once this bit is added system was certified to function perfectly (I have never had any issues).
    Cartridge is non-refillable Mammut steel European version. After use it is easily exchanged/refilled at a Mammut dealer (or via online dealers)

Bag is great for:
    Side/backcountry skier or snowboarder, who is using a combination of lifts and short hikes/tours for access.
    New backcountry skiers or snowboarders looking for an affordable airbag backpack.
    A second complementary airbag to a larger volume overnight, multi-day pack of 30L+ for resort/sidecountry skiing or snowboarding.

Bag is not great for:
    Overnight of multi-day trips due to size.
    Long tours or people obsessed with weight.

Any questions, go ahead and reach out.

Could consider sale of backpack and canister separately if you make me a great offer!

Would prefer to ship to purchaser.
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy