Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grenoble-Val Thorens transfers + acoomodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, Looking for recommendation of transfers between Grenoble airport and Val Thorens in February half term. Any advise much appreciated! Also quiet self catering accommodation near kids ski school, if anyone can recommend a place that would be fab- there are so much choice ! Thank you.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For your transfer I would recommend Ben's Bus. I used them twice from Geneva to Val Thorens this year and they were reasonably priced - £46 one way.

For logistics I travelled back by train, so you could look at that as an alternative. You would need to get to/ Moutiers (Salins Les Thermes) then take a bus to Val T from there. The bus from Moutiers takes about an hour.

Train info is available on line from SNCF and bus info from Altibus.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Agree with the above. Ben's Bus is probably the best value. Altibus also do transfers from Geneve to VT but I think those are more expensive. The train option is also worth looking into, depending on where you're travelling from. Altibus return from Moutiers is 21 euros (or was this year).

For accommodation, you can go through the Val Thorens website: http://book.valthorens.com/en/accommodation/start
There are actually a few apartments already up, e.g.
http://book.valthorens.com/en/accommodation?search=s%3D20180217%3Be%3D20180224%3Bp%3D2%3Bc%3D16620&filter=c%3D16620&focusToBook=False&redirectToBook=True
though none of those are particularly close to the ski schools.
You can also book ski passes and lessons through there at the same time. There's an interactive map which shows the ski schools etc. so you can choose accommodation close to a school from there. Feb Half-Term will be expensive.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for your advise!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy