Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Feb Half term options...?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Probably an old question but Im after some advice on where to go in Feb half term?
Not insanely busy or expensive?
We are a couple with a toddler, both snowboarders (15 years +), who have decided to make the switch to skiing, so going from expert to intermediate.
Just got back from a week in Finland, which was ace to pick up skiing and great for the little man to hang out, snow bombing and sledging etc but we want to get back to the mountains proper for the next trip.

Where would be a good bet to work on our skiing, get some good snow, have reasonably easy access from accommodation (ideally apartment or chalet) to slope, due to toddler logistics and not cost us a Feb half term fortune.
Or is this moon on a stick stuff?
Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ellmau, sheffau - see the thread on Scheffau. I love it around there.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks great for little people, thanks. I quite fancy Austria too, as its been a while since I have been there.
Thanks
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 for Ellmau. Also reasonably convenient transfers etc. But not the cheapest. We are going to www.mareo.it for accommodation and skiing at www.kronplatz.com It's cheaper because not dependent on UK school holiday times. But less convenient to get to. Flights are expensive to anywhere at half term so we are flying out on the Friday and staying at a cheap hotel overnight. Coming back on the Sunday for the same reasons
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Also looks great at Kronplatz, thanks. Also good point on a Friday flight, we both teach but can probably get away early to get a Friday afternoon/evening flight, if we can get flights from Bristol.

Im also not averse to options where there is lots of cross country ski options, im getting quite into it!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We had an enjoyable week in Nauders last February much cheaper than the big resorts but enough to keep us entertained.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Also, Nassfeld is a reasonably large area which doesn't get too many British, so may be ok at British half term.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy