Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra weather

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello . I am taking my first trip to andorra . It ticks all the boxes, cheap, good snow , plenty to ski etc.. I only have one little doubt , as i look at a lot of images it often seems over cast with cloud cover . Can anyone comment on the typical andorra weather ie , amount of sunshine . I know nothing is guaranteed, but just wondered if that is typical for that region . Does Any one have personal experiences to share
Thanks all ,,, and hope you all have a great 2017 / 2018 season
Stevo
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well.... I've been to Andorra once and it was cloudy all wk, which meant lots of fresh snow. Very Happy

If you get lots of clear skies then you don't get much fresh snow. Sad

You're up a mountain so the weather is unpredictable and can change quickly, and is also a bit dependant on when you go - late March weather will be sunnier than January (mostly).

Sorry, not much help! I'm not trying to be funny/sarcastic, even though it sounds like it. Hopefully someone who knows Andorra better than me will be along any minute!
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I went once in March and it was a fantastic mix of snow & sunshine.
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No you don't sound sarcastic, i am glad of the reply . I will visit on the 23rd feb into march.. in some ways its a bit of a daft question , I guess in the alps i know roughly what to expect , but as i am sure we all agree the sun is like the cherry on the cake .
My doubt came from watching you tube clips and noticed a lot of dull days . Although I ask myself is there ever truly a dull day on goods snow the quality of snow is what really counts . yhanks For the feed back .
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers tom doc and musher...
I guess i was kinda looking for an answer like .
" well the weather in andorra is like, #×+@, because of , A + B wich makes the climate ,C " ( atlantic ocean , southern temperature etc ) .
But when all is said and done its all booked now , so it will be what it will be . Deep down I know the weather could do anything . I just being silly really .

Thanks guys
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Stevoski, statistically, Jan, Feb and March are the driest months in Andorra, typically 25-30mm precipitation per month.
I've only been twice, both in mid Feb. Once mostly cloudy and snowy days, fairly cold. The other time sunny and warm, literally skiing in T shirts. Both times snow cover pretty good. Last season the Pyrenees had plenty of snowfall and better conditions than many parts of the Alps.
Any specific week is a lottery but you'd be very unlucky not to get decent snow late Feb. For you, ideally a big dump around 21 Feb, then sunny all week, with a light overnight top up 26th! snowHead
ski holidays     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy