Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Staying in Montriond

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to try somewhere different in the PDS this year.

Stayed Morzine plenty, Saint Jean D'Aulps last year and Chatel before that.

Found some reasonably priced chalets in Montriond and looking at the map it looks like it's en route to the Lindaret gondola.

Does anyone know whether, snow permitting, you can ski back to the village or would be be stuck with the bus/driving?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bertie Wooster, you can't ski to Montriond, it's a 5 - 10 minute bus ride to the Lindaret gondola. There's not a lot in the village, a couple of bars and restaurants. There's normally a buzz at the bars at the bottom of the gondola at the end of the day but the last bus leaves quite early, I seem to recall. Having said all that it's a nice place to stop if nightlife isn't your thing..
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is someone on here that has a Chalet there. He uses the tag MontriondSkier send him a message and see if he is still renting it out.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have a place in Montriond and think it is great. The village itself is quiet but you are 10 minutes to Morzine or Ardent. Parking is not usually a problem even in peak weeks. It is one of the sunnier spots in Morzine which makes a difference if you are there for a while.

The bar in Montriond could be better but the people are friendly and it is a nice enough place for a couple after a days skiing.

Definitely need a car.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NorthDave wrote:
I have a place in Montriond and think it is great. The village itself is quiet but you are 10 minutes to Morzine or Ardent. Parking is not usually a problem even in peak weeks. It is one of the sunnier spots in Morzine which makes a difference if you are there for a while.

The bar in Montriond could be better but the people are friendly and it is a nice enough place for a couple after a days skiing.

Definitely need a car.

The Ski bus does go through there. Appreciate you would need a car to get to Morzine for a night out. It is walkable though.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bertie Wooster, en route to the Lindarets end of the bubble or the Ardent end? En route to the Ardent end, you could certainly have a few immediately apres ski beers in Ardent, but you still might find yourself needing a car to go anywhere else.

As I believe that there's actually a chalet in Lindarets village these days. That would be ski in and out but I doubt that anywhere is open in the evening except by prior arrangement.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy