Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

crazy avalanche...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Glad I wasn't kayaking down the river when this happened!!!

http://snowboarding.transworld.net/1000200866/blog/crazy-avalanche-footage-from-europe/#.UW-zNblxF_A.facebook
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A dam made by Mother Nature.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's the Veneon valley, and the footage was shot from the via ferrata route at St Christophe.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The French "Oh la la!" doesn't do it justice. The Anglo-Saxon "f*** me" would do it better.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lizzard, Is that the date it happened. ie yesterday ?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skitow, I believe it was Tuesday.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lizzard, Thanks. I understand there was an avalanche across the Sarenne / Clavans road as well ? And they need to get on with tarmacing that too for the Tour de France Smile
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A miniature preview of what apparently will happen "one day" at Mont Sec Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lizzard, Any idea what caused it... looks like a lot of the debris was held back somewhere, maybe by a natural dam. Or was it a simple straightforward release from way up high?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It probably pissed off a few trout.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Thu 18-04-13 19:46; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.

http://youtube.com/v/wEKg9MBfY1E

One of the comments suggests that the via ferrata was closed and that it was a good job that they wern't further back along the route - near the water!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

It probably pissed off a few trout.

Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
altis, the via ferrata is well above river level.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Lizzard, So was the bounce up of debris when it hit the bottom.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy