Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

CRAZY Skiing.

Poster: A snowHead
This is my crazy skiing video from Pitztal, Austria.

http://youtube.com/v/F-msktLNuY8
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very good until your dismount.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
your legs are too close together. Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's not carving on this, I have videos of me carving, ill post them up soon.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Blimey, that ski jacket is ummm.... errrrr... .....interesting. Incidentally why do you say it's "crazy"? BTW, legs too close together.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Yea the skiings good but that jacket is tragic!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I like the jacket. snowHead Maybe Mike is a girl?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm not sure that would make it any better!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mike, you are, like, awesome
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Maybe we have now discovered a European relative of the Gaper Spirit Animal?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

your legs are too close together.

Looks good to me. ....stable platform....not too wild and gappy.......distinctive and stylish i'd call it Cool
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Timberwolf wrote:
Mike, you are, like, awesome
Laughing

But we're forgetting ourselves....welcome to snowHeads Mike Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thank you.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mike ImAwesome, don't worry, you are not stuck with that user name, nbt or admin can change it for you. No need to panic.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mincer.
ski holidays
Quote:

Looks good to me. ....stable platform....not too wild and gappy.......distinctive and stylish i'd call it

Yeah... I thought that about the jacket too!

Mike ImAwesome, welcome to SH's...

ignore this lot; they smell.
snow report
Having trouble here reconciling the OED definitions of "crazy" & "awesome" with a video of some neat but mundane turns . . . welcome Mike ImAwesome . . . but you may want to view the posts of some of the quieter contributors here and ask for a name change to Mike ImacrappyBlowhard When you learn the difference between showing off and sharing lines that 99% of us would consider suicidal then yes, we will consider you a 'grown up' and call you Mike rather than 'Dick' rolling eyes
snow conditions
Masque, Hard message, but fair Laughing
ski holidays
haha I like it, lad has a sense of humour and knows how to get attention!

Regards

dulcamara bestskieronthemountain
latest report
Mike ImAwesome, welcome to Snowheads, but this is what I call CRAZY, not someone skiing quite nicely down an easy looking slope:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/video/2012/oct/18/basejumper-survives-cliff-video
snow report
If he wanted a name change, then MikeO might be free.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Mon 15-04-13 18:16; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Whitters, Just watched the vid and i have 2 thoughts...1) OMG - lucky guy...2) could it have been staged? sort of think that with a launch like that he would have wanted to catch it on vid from all angles so would have expected a camera view from below as well which could have been edited into the clip - or am i just an old cynic?
snow report
MogulMonkey, yes, true, does make you wonder with the amount of faked videos around
snow conditions
Masque, sometimes you really should consider disappearing over to TGR to vent when necessary.
This place is supposed to be family-friendly but seems to be becoming cliquey.
Let's do our best to welcome new users rather than roar like a testosterone filled knobhead.
snow conditions
Mike ImAwesome, that gave me sweaty palms that did.

Awesome.

Really.
latest report
flangesax, Anybody who calls himself "ImAwesome" has already reneged on good manners, dropped his pants, painted a target on his ass and said "go on, I dare you" . . . If the muppet had asked 'what do you think of my skiing?' . . . different story. Add to that, I'm much more polite than I used to be. Twisted Evil
latest report
Masque, so its only his name that you dont like?
latest report
Might just be a kid who is excited about skiing(?) ... so I think best to cut him/her some slack.

As it happens I thought it was a decent bit of skiing. I'm working on a wider stance myself, so can't really criticise on his front - but would look more 'nu school' with feet further apart.

Just my 2p's worth.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

Having trouble here reconciling the OED definitions of "crazy" & "awesome" with a video of some neat but mundane turns . . . welcome Mike ImAwesome . . . but you may want to view the posts of some of the quieter contributors here and ask for a name change to Mike ImacrappyBlowhard When you learn the difference between showing off and sharing lines that 99% of us would consider suicidal then yes, we will consider you a 'grown up' and call you Mike rather than 'Dick'

Wow you do think of yourself as quite the skiier dont you, and quite the joiner wink still your a not bad runner!
latest report
I'm going to have to watch this when I get home with everyone saying wider stance. I'm concentrating on trying to have a narrower stance after comments from my last instructor.
latest report
Quote:

Might just be a kid who is excited about skiing(?) ... so I think best to cut him/her some slack.

^^this.

Welcome Mike, it´s always good to see someone enjoying the mountains wink Nice turns Very Happy
snow conditions
<chastened>
snow report
I think the snow looks awesome!
snow conditions
Quote:

has already reneged on good manners, dropped his pants, painted a target on his ass and said "go on, I dare you" . . .

you took the mental image I had of you and painted a word symphony, m8. The only bit that was missing was you doing the parallel splits on some old skool Sallies heading slowly downhill over the lip of the piste with your 'meat and two veg' getting a frosting of snow from contact with the slopes. Still, can't have everything, I suppose Very Happy
snow conditions
MogulMonkey, Look whatever his age, he's performed the equivalent of walking into the changing room from the shower, dropping his towel and shouting "hey guys, feast your eyes on this awesome country sausage" . . . now there is always the possibility that it may be mistaken for a snake in the outfield, but in this case we have pictures and regrettably "Crazy and Awesum" are not the measurement criteria . . . just 'nice'.

It may well be that I'm constantly showered with these casual, self entitled falsehoods. It's a pervasive and nasty part of absolutely everything over here and to be honest it demeans the whole idea of anything having value especially when it's invariably overpriced shoite.

One word . . . 'Belieber' Evil or Very Mad odious tike
ski holidays
Masque,
roar....
latest report
Masque,

I do sympathize. It's bad enough having to work for them, I couldn't live over there. I recently had to sit through 2 days of it. Drove me mad listening to all that empty cowdoo.
snow conditions
Masque, +1
ski holidays
Quote:

with everyone saying wider stance

Narrow stance looks good to me. Why spoil it Cool
ski holidays
Raceplate wrote:
Mincer.
Laughing (And welcome!)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy