Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Google maps... ski resort piste view...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apologies if this has been mentioned before... but for those who don't know... it's rather cool. Cool

Had a link sent to me... found myself on the slopes Laughing It's fun playing with the direction buttons...

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Sun+Peaks%2C+BC%2C+Canada&hl=en&ll=50.895752%2C-119.914913&spn=0.016295%2C0.038538&sll=46.326519%2C-96.173456&sspn=36.562564%2C78.925781&oq=sun+peaks&hnear=Sun+Peaks%2C+Thompson-Nicola%2C+British+Columbia%2C+Canada&t=m&z=15&layer=c&cbll=50.895635%2C-119.914808&panoid=4f6xYqpSFgzf-zqYJx0HKg&cbp=12%2C58.63%2C%2C0%2C9.22
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never seen that before. Very cool.

On a different note, why is it that most N.American resorts all seem to have their pistes arranged in parallel lines like a New York street map. Never skiied there, but it looks very dull.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
WOW, how did they do that? Is it something the resort has to do? I tried searching Morzine and it just flicked back to normal satellite view without the pistes etc.

I could REALLY do with this when I go away with the wife!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dennisp, Done with a snomobile - look on the link and look downhill and you can see the tracks Madeye-Smiley

Google have been doing a few resorts and probably plan to do more but obviously there are limitations.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
aahhh, I see. its such a great idea. Would take the excitement of a new piste out of it for some, but for me it would mean i wouldnt lead my wife down a run she couldnt do...such as the olympic run in Whister Embarassed

Imagine if these was a way that this could be updated with current snow conditions too! lol
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep...done on a skidoo...

As for slope directions...never noticed before... and I wouldn't say that was the case and they are far from dull.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy