Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard Edge / Base angles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm sure this has been done before but i can't find anything definitive so here it goes.

Does anybody know what the set angles are for differnet snowboards?
i can find plenty of lists of ski angles but nothign for snowboards.

Where can i find what the set angles are for snowboards?
I have a Burton Custom & a BUrton T6 which both need tuning.

SHoud i just set at a 2/1 deg as per my skis?

Thanks

Steve
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.tognar.com/bevel_edge_tips_file_bevel_ski_snowboard.html#angle
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I emailed Burton a few years back to ask this about my Baron (a wide Custom).

They replied saying it had 1 deg base bevel and 1 degree side bevel (effectively a 90 deg angle) down the main running length of the edge, and that the ends of the edges they upped it to a 2 degree base bevel. This was a few years back now, so not sure if they have changed. Shoot them an email to confirm they were quick to reply.

They also kindly sent me free of charge one of their edge tools from leftover stock, so I was very chuffed with them.

I've now however bought an adjustable edge tool and just tend to have it set at 88.(ie. a 2 side bevel).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy