Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 skis review.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I came across this review of K2 skis by Alison Culshaw, she's a top instructor in chamonix and knows what she's on about.

http://www.offpiste.org.uk/resources/ski-reviews-2012/13/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Soooo, an instructor who is sponsored by K2 gives all the K2 skis she reviews.......a good review. Even the ones for guys, even though she's a girl.

THIS JUST IN....Lewis Hamilton say's Mercedes cars are ace and Fillipe Massa say's Ferraris are great and David Beckham would only ever wear Adidas football boots (unless Nike paid him an even bigger bucket load of cash then Nikes would be the best and Adidas would be rubbish).

David Beckham knows what he is talking about.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
davidhammy, I thought it was a good round up of K2 skis. I did notice she was sponsored and it was only K2 she was talking about but thought it was worth sharing.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jbob, I thought it's probably a fair run through the range and compared to the truly embarrassing bias of Snoworks Salomon video reviews remarkably restrained.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jbob, davidhammy, ...in a way you're both right...I've posted before about how the ski press (underfunded and totally dependent on advertising income) no longer delivers solid, technical, detailed reviews. It is left to bloggers and others to provide decent analysis of the performance of skis, including issues such as top sheet durability, base quality, edge quality and integrity and well as performance etc. And many of the bloggers only have time due to being on the professional fringes of the ski world ... and often are doing equipment evaluation etc for the manufacturers. Climbing has a couple of really good review outlets - a very good, committed individual and the excellent BMC technical reviews. But skiing has little. I'm about to start a website on kids' skiing and may structure it to include a format for reviews.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy