Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New K2 Sights and Marker 10.0 Free Bindings :D

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Morning Guys,

I've been lucky enough to snap myself up my first pair of ski's!

Managed to get some 2013 K2 Sight's and Marker 10.0 Bindings delivered for £169.99!!!!!

I used to goto my local dry slope everyweek (Ski Village Sheffield) but that burnt down not too long ago.

About a few months ago i started going to XScape in Castleford and got the ski bug again and i've been going every week ever since!

I'm planning on going to a festival in early 2014 a few mates went to this year! So thought i might as well get some decent equipment, get back into it and make sure i'm up to grade!

http://www.horizonfestival.net/

Since it's my first pair of ski's i need a few basic questions answering!!

Do i need to do anything to prepare them? E.g. ski service, waxing etc?

Should i try them out before detuning!? Or should i have them professionally de-tuned!

When having my bindings mounted i'm guessing i should go for center mounting?

Any advice or suggestions for me!?

Cheers Guys!

P3nn
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helllooooooo? Anyone? Little Angel
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy