Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

(video) Supposedly the best day of the season, according to those that work here !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Pow might not have been "epic" and lines skied not in the La Grave "awesome" league.

Though what a morning, after the first run I said to the Mrs "think this is the best morning ever!"

I did think that to possibly be a little over the top statement. Then we hooked up with Tim and Mel from Mojos, and what did Tim say (having spent nigh on eight seasons here)....... "Think this is the best morning ever!"

Why so great, loads of accessible off piste, place deserted, and when you did get back on piste they too were empty and in superb condition, some had been pisted, others had a couple of cm of fresh, a delight to ski.

Snow started to get a little heavy, so we retired for lunch, and have had lunch on the terrace in shorts & T.

And that statement "best day of the season" we heard uttered by a couple of guys who have been out here since December!

Happy days here in Serre Che

All the Young Dudes - Spring Skiing Serre Chevalier, one of the best mornings ever! from Weathercam
http://vimeo.com/63748239
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sweet glad you had a great day, wish I was back in the Alps Sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great video, snow looks so nice
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Took some friends over to Puy St Vincent yesterday - always an interesting drive if you take the back road from here in Serre.

One of them was "new" to the mountains and was giving snowboarding a go, though she is a wake boarding instructor, so we hooked up with a friend who is an ESF snowboarding instructor who was on lunch break and she had a gratis hour which was enough to get her going!

Meanwhile her boyfriend, Lewis* is the guy that kited over Brighton & Worthing piers so he's pretty gung ho and snowboarded on all my kit, his GF was on my wife's - and all this in the rain, so skiing was hard work in the velcro snow as temps were in double figs Sad

The whole resort was empty, crazy!

Anyway first lifts today to take advantage of the rain that fell as snow higher up the hill and we can see fresh snow on the trees, though will not be as good as Wednesday!

* He's stopping off at ours on his way down to a world cup event in Leucate and we hope to do some kiting here
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just back down the hill for a spot of lunch and conditions were surprisingly good, though "powder" if you could call it that was not in the same league as that of Wednesday, think we'll just call it fresh, though as the morning progressed that 10cm of fresh was rapidly turning to soup, and always a challenge for the technique in heavy snow, and as you can see from my rooster tail, not exactly light powder being thrown off the back, in fact other half being lighter skis the sludge pretty well.

And as you can see NO ONE around Toofy Grin

ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy