Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoriaz from April 7th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are heading out to Avoriaz w/c April 7th (2 adults and 3 kids) - I've seen from some other posts that you can ski Avoriaz until the end of the season but I'm having a panic now that we may have made a bad choice of resort - can anyone reassure me?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes. It'll be fine - enjoy!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was there in April last year where we had a huge dump and we slied knee to waist deep pow - it was amazing. I was also there in April a few years (when the Alps had a poor snow year in general) and the snow was terrible but we still skied every day and made the most out of it.

This year there is lots of snow so there wont be any problems and I will be there when you are so fingers crossed we get a dump
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yes, its a good base, and although they havent had snow since the 24th of Feb, and crappy weather this week I believe, I think they are due some more this week and that should top up everything. You may not be able to ski down to the Ardent lift, or down to Pleney if you go over that side, but in Avoriaz you should be fine. Have a blast, Im very jealous.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Great - thank you all very much! Can't wait!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dennisp, We may not have had snow from 24th Feb until 11th March but it did beofre that snow every week since the beginning of December. Over 8.7m of snow in Avoriaz and Morzine/Avoriaz has the best snow levels in France at the moment.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowandtrek, heading out to Avoriaz on Sunday - how is it looking?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
KKLtd, Just left this morning. Don't worry at all, whole area is in really great shape. Snowed quite a bit last week and sat, sun too.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
KKLtd, so, it's getting into the late part of the season. This year however, there's been so much snow that even if it doesn't snow again, there's loads of snow. Lotsof little rabbit runs that often are never skiable will be skiable beyond May.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowandtrek wrote:
dennisp, We may not have had snow from 24th Feb until 11th March but it did beofre that snow every week since the beginning of December. Over 8.7m of snow in Avoriaz and Morzine/Avoriaz has the best snow levels in France at the moment.

I know! We were there in early feb and got about 6 inches per night!!! It was epic, and avoriaz will no doubt be skiable well beyond the end of the season so anyone going has no worries. Still 40cms at the base even according to morznet
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Another light dusting in Avoriaz last night. Things were pretty good last week - crisp in the mornings, softening towards late afternoon, as you would expect. Anyone going out now would seem to be in for a treat.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy