Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buddy needed for L1 adaptive course

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am doing an adaptive L1 BASI course 13th - 17th May at Manchester. Because i am disabled i am unable to bucket a bi-ski down the slope so need to bring along a buddy to do this for me.

I would be able to provide accommodation in a hotel if needed and meet any other costs you have as well as a modest amount for helping me.

If you are interested in helping me, maybe you are thinking of doing your own adaptive L1 course later in the year and want a chance to see how it works without any pressure, then this is an opportunity for you to see how it all works.

to contact me my email is
water_mad@hotmail.com, please just tell me a little about your skiing experience and if you have any experience with disability skiing

thank you very much for looking
Ann
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
there must be someone who is just curious about how all this side of skiing works??
I promise its interesting, enjoyable and really fun

ann
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Ann,
I've sent a response to your email address.

Paul
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ajl338, I'd love to assist but I'm a long way from home . . . and adaptive is a real interest for me. Good luck and see you at the EOSB. I'm also curious to see if my teleboard would suit a sitski . . . It's a huge monster of a ski with a real sharp sidecut and built to survive a bomblast Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy