Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lucky Powder Day - Photos

Poster: A snowHead
So anyways, it snowed this one time in Montafon, then a week after, this happened!

Not normally so special but one guy had a camera (and the patience to use it), here's what he photographed...

Putting a line down a nice North'ish face

That's me there

That's Tyler

Wierd looking jump shot

Cool little Pillow line

He did not "stomp it"

A turn!

Another turn!! - we did that a lot...

and so it went on, dependant on the level of mocking i will hold off with the other photos
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice photos! Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
First shot and last shot are awesome.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fantastic - no mocking here
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wow, that looks fantastic.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Really great pics.

Are you on the Zealots and did you land the 4th pic?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Got a friend there with a school party. She said Monday was EPIC as she was off piste with a small advanced group.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DB,

Yup Zealots have been used pretty much every skiing day this season, very much in love with that ski (a bit of a pig to steep tour with but i guess thats every fat ski)

and yes fortunatly i did manage to land that one, I think the wierd body position was because I wanted to turn right once I'd made it down...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A few more from other days, bit bored in my lunch break and have finally worked out how to upload photos, so here you go

The way up to the Zamang Spitz

At the Zamang Spitz

And obviously therefore, skiing down from the Zamang Spitz

Another one of those deep powder ones

One from my head

An "I skied that" photo

This is NOT a valley run in Zell am Ziller

Finally, just to proove how gangsta we are...

ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
excellent - love the picture of the cross
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Rad!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The white mitts in the second pic are so rad, where did he get them, ebay? wink

and as for that last pic ....
http://www.myprofilepalace.com/Gay/GayMyspace.jpg
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

The white mitts in the second pic are so rad, where did he get them, ebay?

This season that guy lives in a hut a 20 minute bus ride up from town followed by an hour long skin up. There is no hot water, indoor toilet, shower or telephone, he has no car just skis (telemarks) every day.... I have no idea how or where he has obtained clothes at all wink

absolutely top guy though and great fun to ski with and the view is something special:

The hut

and the view (little hazy on monday)

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Wed 3-04-13 13:43; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Looks like that man has his priorities sorted out, not the best tackle but top guy and bags of talent. snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
That first line looks SCHWEET Cool Cool Cool Cool

the rest look OK wink
snow report
Full lines from head-on always look cool, but its a biatch to set up! Finding someone who is willing to come with me, stand on the other side of the mountain and just photograph me while i ski great faces that they could be skiing is not so easy it turns out.

If anyone's keen please let me know, i will buy you beers....
snow report
now THAT is how you treat a lucky powder day!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy