Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Please help a good friend of mine's son become the next Woodsie

Poster: A snowHead
https://apps.facebook.com/absolutprogression/node/48

Good friend on mine is needing some votes to help his son in his quest to become the next Woodsie.

Any votes would be greatly appreciated.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What's a Woodsie??
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

What's a Woodsie??

I believe it is a strongly asymmetrical haircut designed to scream "look at me!!"
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oh and I think some Freeskier wears it
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

I believe it is a strongly asymmetrical haircut designed to scream "look at me!!"

Like this? http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/63743000/png/_63743230_jameswoodssportsdaystill.png&imgrefurl=http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/winter-sports/21210022&h=360&w=640&sz=345&tbnid=lqf563dzeOJh3M:&tbnh=68&tbnw=120&prev=/search%3Fq%3Djames%2Bwoods%2Bskier%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=james+woods+skier&usg=__KeS2wZ5PhjP7S0RIqozsr9QFpNs=&docid=QDcRkK6yz88x2M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=JsxaUY2BDoid0wXfrIGIAQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDwQ9QEwAg&dur=360
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Red Leon, Its the current world no 1 freestyle skier from Sheffield in the UK! A great example to young and old who ski with his passion for what he does.

boabski, Best of luck will vote when I get home this pm
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boabski,

Aha! I thik I've seen him / her on the telly. Why is my help needed for your friend's son to grow his hair long like a girl and dress badly?? Shirley, that's everyone's right, isn't it? It's a free country.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Maybe its not important but is there a way of voting which doesn't involve giving them access to my public profile and friends list?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
why does he want SOLE to fit his boots? Cool
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
dulcamara, I'm not on FB hence the reason I'm putting this on here to help. Have asked his dad about the FB thing and was unaware of any issues regarding accessing your profile. Sorry I can't be of more help but thanks for looking into anyway.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oh dear! That really is a tragic hairstyle.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thats it lads focus on his hair rather than the Crystal Globe he won this year or the Bronze medal at the X-Games. I am sure when he claims a medal at Sochi next year you guys will be the first on the band wagon!! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
^ well said Fattes13,
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Upmost respect for the guy, met him once, seems like a nice guy, can definitely ski.... but I'm afraid the hair needs to be mocked regardless of talent....

Did the same to Beckham, Cisse and Shaun White, would do the same to you if you got that hairdo... we closed minded worker ants are required to keep you free thinkers conforming to social
standards!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Testify Fattes13! The UK has a rich vein of world-class talent in ski and snowboard slopestyle and fingers-crossed it'll pay off in Sochi.
ski holidays
Richard_Sideways, It will pay off in Sochi and beyond, Uncle Pat has done incredible work and the likes of Tyler Harding, and Katie Summerhays & Sissy Herrant (You heard it here first) that are coming up behind Woodsy will keep British Freeskiing in really good stead for a long time to come.
ski holidays
Quote:

I am sure when he claims a medal at Sochi next year you guys will be the first on the band wagon!!

I'm not sure I will, but even if he won a gold in every event he's still got very silly hair. Just imagine the shame of the whole nation if we had to see him without a helmet collecting a medal.
snow conditions
boabski, Great skiing. Can we vote without the dreaded fArseBook?

BTW what is it with these blasted rails? All the jumps, flips, twists etc. etc. look amazing, but I've never understood the point of a dirty great metal rail in the middle of the snow for people to slide along. Must be getting old!
snow report
I wish him well, but agree with others about the need to vote on FB, I've often to gone to vote on something here then found that I need to agree to all sorts before I can vote, so I don't proceed.
latest report
I've just remembered who the boy reminds me of....
Pete Burns (Dead or Alive) circa 1985

Let's hope he doesn't go the same way...
snow conditions
Bahahaha Pete burns wearing a tall-T and slaying 12's at the x-games.... ratings would go through the roof, pass a plane and knock a satellite out of orbit!
snow report
foxtrotzulu, the rails come from a genuine riding style. Kids in the states / Canada riding urban features in snowy cities. Then moved from there to the park. As legit as man-made kickers.

Not really my thing either, but pretty "real". 91 Words for Snow was a good in-sight.
snow conditions
dulcamara wrote:
... Pete burns wearing a tall-T and slaying 12's ...

Oh, yeah - I know what you're saying, Dude. Or, errr, NOT!! wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy