Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whitedot demo centre in St Anton/Stuben??

Poster: A snowHead
Subject says it all!

Got a mate on some Icelantic Nomads (that he bought from Dot. years ago) and also my wife on some 89mm fairly short skis. Think both of them would do with demoing some modern rocker skis for the 2 days we have booked with a guide....

Cheers,

Greg
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They don't have Whitedot, but Jennewein have loads of skis to test - Black Crows, DPS, Blizzard, Dynastar, etc.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
kitenski, Try SPORT PANGRATZ & ESS OHG Greg. They are a stockiest and pretty sure they have some demo skis.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dot., cheers Andrew, a google takes me to an Intersport page, with 8 shops in the area!! I don't suppose you know which one has Whitedots do you???

Cheers,

Greg
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
No worries Greg. I'll get you more details tomorrow if that's OK.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kitenski, you need to be in Kirschbaum next to Rendlbahn, this is the shop that stocks WD's in St Anton.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dot., that's fine, we don't go until silly o'clock Friday morning....
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kitenski, pretty sure only Kirschbaum stock WD.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Markymark29, aha cheers, is that the top of the Rendl Gondola then???
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kitenski, No, it's right next to the new Rendlbahn bottom station on the roundabout. From Stuben if you catch Valfegehrbahn then ski straight down Steissbachtal (Happy Valley) into St Anton, ski to the right of Galzigbahn bottom station, skis off, walk down the road to the right with The Square bar in front of you, Haus Angelika on your right, Kirschbaum right there as you walk across to Rendlbahn, on the roundabout. Suggest you email them in advance and get them to put them on one side for you.

http://www.kirschbaum.cc/

No, they are part of Pangratz/ ESS group but they have a few shops, the one you want is as above.

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Mon 1-04-13 18:38; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Markymark29, I'll have to warm Torbin up to tell Heather to try new skis, she never believes me Smile
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kitenski, My wife loves her Directors, suggest Heather tries them! Hi to Torben when you see him..... have skied with him some great days this season, seeing him on the weekend we are there 19/20th.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Markymark29, if you don't mind me asking what's your wife's weight and height?? Heather hasn't liked any mens skis she has tried previously Sad
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
kitenski, 5'5" and 53kg. Heather will have no problem driving them, they are fully rockered and are very responsive. Eva Walkner WD sponsored World Frreride skier skis on them, they're not a men's ski, I reckon they cross over super well. My OH cant stop laughing on them. Or if mainly piste try the One, but I don't think they are rockered yet.
ski holidays
Markymark29, She has a piste ski already.......got some 4 year old 88mm off piste skis......I reckon she could go longer and wider, hence thinking Director

What length does your wife have??
ski holidays
kitenski, 168's, normally skis on 154 Volkl Auras (female Mantras non rockered), but don't forget with a fully rockered ski like the Director you can go longer. She has a Marker F10 touring binding on them.
latest report
kitenski, just checked the Auras are 156cm
snow report
Markymark29, ta, she can probably go 178 then.......
snow conditions
Markymark29 wrote:
kitenski, pretty sure only Kirschbaum stock WD.

They do indeed. And at a discount (as least they were a couple of weeks ago).
snow conditions
Markymark29, Eva does ski on Whitedots but on Preachers not the Directors.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy