Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski holiday between 1.04.2013 and 14.04.2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,
My brother and I are looking for accomodation in the french alps in fairly close proximity to either the geneva or grenoble airport for about one week of skiing/snowboarding. We are on the strict budget and are trying to arrange the whole trip inluding flights, return transfer, equipment hire and ski pass for £500pp. Therefore we would appriciate offers for any accomodation i.e. as long as we have a roof over our heads, we are not fussy. We also could help out in the chalet/hotel/acomodation in return for lowered price. We would also gladly join a group of people, if the price is right.

Thanks

P.S
If any of you have any ideas on how to get cheap acomodation or know any chalet owners that would agree to perhaps lower the price in exchange for helping out, could you please let me know, I would really appriciate it.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ski Olympic are offering a week in Tignes from 7 Apr for £445 - fully catered chalet and flights from UK. If you already have flights call them and negotiate.
Also just found a Crystal chalet at £399 - I know this takes you over the limit with the pass - but you will have no food to buy, fuel or hire car/bus costs.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Take a look at Chalet Chardons. www.chaletchardons.com They are offering catered accom for £148 for 7 nights for your dates.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
meloniasty, have sent you a pm about an apartment available. (click on top of this page right hand side"send/read messages"!) Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
meloniasty, welcome to snowHead 's
our s/c appt is available from the 6th April to 21st.
€500 per week, sleeps up to 6.

Or Nina is doing cheap deals in the b&B for the last two weeks.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dear fellow snowheads, thank you very much for your responses. Fortunately, I think, Ive found and amazing deal with igluski ie £500pp for the whole week everything included (flights, transfer, ski hire, ski pass, accomodation food etc). I will be going to la plagne 1800, which ive never been to, therefore the low price makes me wonder if the resort is any good, especially at this time of year. Could any of you tell me if the paradiski area is any good and maybe recommend any good bars/places to go to?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
meloniasty, never been but I am going to Belle Plagne flying out on Sunday 14th April. It is an extensive ski area including Les Arcs and judging by the webcams I have been watching there is loads of snow.

Personally I am really looking forward to going.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
meloniasty, that sounds like a great deal.

We stayed in Plagne 1800 the same week last year and it was great. Huge ski area, to suit all abilities. Snow will be fine this year, although sometimes mid-April is a bit late for Plagne. The whole resort area is very well-served byfree ski-bus. We were beginners last year, so didn't ski back to 1800, but found the bus service fine. If we'd gone this year, we'd have been skiing straight back down.

IMO Belle Plagne and 1800 are the (relatively) prettiest bits of Plagne. Not much night life in 1800 that i remembr (though I was too tired to care every evening!), but the bus means it should be easy to find some.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy