Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thinking of buying our own skis.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
At the moment we are thinking of buying our own skis. We are intermediate skiers who ski two weeks a year. We like cruisy blues and maybe eventually getting onto gentle reds. Just back from Lofer/Waidring in Austria and were interested in both these skis in the intersport shop.

http://www.head.com/ski/products/skis/allride/integrale-009/4380/?region=eu

http://www.mietski.com/en/voelkl/rtm74-orange

Is is possible that the head ski is too advanced for our level.

All replies greatly appreciated.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
2waterford, at a glance, these would appear to be two very different sets of skis, best I can do... are there any you have rented in the past that were notably better than others and work from there!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi 2Waterford. I picked up a pair (Volkl) from an Austrian intersport shop when I lived in Holland and was driving to the slopes. I used them for two years but now I find that renting from Intersport is cheaper than paying the airline to carry my own skis Sad

Having said that, I rented some Austrian Made Kastle (pronounced Kaystler) skis which were less waisted and I had a great time on them in powder and on piste Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy