Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FAO admin: pressing the back button no longer refreshes the page

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I use http://www.snowheads.com/?lmsg_start=0 as my shortcut/favourite for accessing snowheads. Prior to the home page restructure if you read a topic and pressed the back button it automatically refreshed the page to put the latest topics at the top. Now it takes me back to exactly what was there before I read the topic so I have to manually refresh the page.

Can you change it back please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You're complaining that the back button in your browser works correctly?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes. It was better before. As an example, this comment that I'm posting will appear on page 2 when I go back which makes me think something's gone wrong with the post and it's not registered. I then have to press the 'previous' button and the refresh just to prove to myself that it posted correctly. Complete waste of time. Before it would have shown as the most recent post at the top of the list and I could get on with reading other posts.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's better now - the unread posts no longer seem to randomly vanish!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Raceplate, bottom right of the screen

jump to

click go
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thornyhill, eh?
there is no jump to, click go, on my browser
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
where'd my post go Puzzled

about an inch below preview and submit....bit to the right...see it?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy