Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

sanef transponder replacement...how?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've had one for about 4 years and its always worked just fine. However at some point the battery must die...am reckoning this trip. So...how do you obtain a replacement en-route? Am presuming at one of the bigger tolls must have a stock...oui?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skinutter,I swopped large one for a mini one and the large one was still going strong after 5 years!
The sanef office that's probably easiest is at Reims if you take the 'old' junction off the motorway (from UK) then head for the Carrefour ( ifirc 1st left once off the motorway and heading into town,) what looks like a motorway maintenence compound, turn in there and there are signs to the Sanef tolls bip+Go office which is to the right towards the back of the compound. Parking right outside. Nice lady in reception checks your acount and gives you a new one, probably charegable but free if over 5 years old.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Read somewhere that even if it stops working on the road just hand it to a ticket clerk in a booth and they will scan the bar code to get you through.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
albinomountainbadger, but you still get the embarresment of reversing out of the TP lane and the smug glares from the French motorists behind you!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, yes, if I haven't used mine for a while I always wimp out and go in one of the lanes where I can pay by credit card or call an attendant easily just in case it goes wrong, which, to be fair, it never has yet in three and a half years.

I think it's officially called 'doofer anxiety'.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks for the heads up...i'll try a lane with both as a starter for 10 and see if it responds Smile

Definate case of doofer anxiety to dispell Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We did have an incident where the badge didn't work as it had apparently been reported lost or stolen (not by us). Helpful man came across to the TP lane and produced a ticket for us, with instructions to go to Reims for a replacement. there was no need to reverse out. I don't recall having to even leave the autoroute though. There was an office just before the booths on the right.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boredsurfin wrote:
albinomountainbadger, but you still get the embarresment of reversing out of the TP lane and the smug glares from the French motorists behind you!

Just do what a French person would do, namely stick your hazards on, get out of the car and csually shrug at the ensuing tailback as you walk over to talk to someone at the office.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've actually come to the conclusion that there is no battery in there, as whenever I've asked they have said it will be fine, mine is well over 5 years old, sat in a drawer unused for 3 years then worked fine this summer!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy