Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aosta, season pass question.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm thinking of doing next season in val d Aosta. The pass that covers all of the valley is around 960 euro. Anyone know if there is some early discount. Also any ideas re best place to stay would be helpful, I was thinking that Aosta town would be central.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jbob, We did the same a couple of years ago. There is a useful family (married) discount IIRC and possibly an early discount. That said we ended up with a Pila only pass and chose to pay the day rate on away days. The small resorts are reasonable any way and good fun.

The thing we failed to do was to buy a 10 return pass on our first trip through the tunnel.

Aosta central is pretty cool, especially if you can get somewhere walking distance to the gondola. We ended up in a nice 65m2 place in the old town at a discounted tourist rate but looking around you could probably rent for a year for what we paid for 4 months. Jan > April. Parking can be an issue in the town so worth checking to see if it's included. You could park on the main car park but I wonder how secure that is long term. You also seem to need some sort of Police long stay document which we were sorted with on arrival, but I don't really know what it was for and was never asked for it.

Drop me a pm if you need any extra info.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's very difficult to get any discount on the season pass for the entire valley. The various resorts do offer discounts to clubs but not individuals although it is a little cheaper if bought before the season (by Middle of November, I believe).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't know what extras you might get with an Aosta, but at €960 it might even be worth getting a Verbier pass instead!
That includes unlimited Aosta use in all the Aosta resorts, 8days in Chamonix, a day in Flaine, some days in Sierra Nevada (Spain) and even 3 daiys in Vail (strange but true)
Get it in September for a 12.5% discount, I don't know the exact maths on the rates, but it would be very close to that 960.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rungsp, That's pretty cool...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy