Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easter bargains

Poster: A snowHead
Hope I'm not posting in the wrong place. Some amazing prices for late booking at Easter, if you can travel at little notice:

http://www.powderwhite.com/chalets/lateavailability.htm

I'd grab one myself, if I hadn't booked already, months ago.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Flippin 'eck.......those are very, very big reductions!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Alpine elements have chalet deals to Morzine, Tignes and Chamonix on 31/3 for £399 including flights from gatwick and transfers.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have a good look at the weather forecast before you book a last minute Easter bargain - there's a lot of rain about at resort level, across a wide swathe of the Alps from St Anton to Morzine.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Aliarno27, Thought the email said All chalets ? Not that I'm in a position to go Sad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, ...absolutely _ WARNING it's raining everywhere in the Valais - STAY AWAY - KEEP OFF - this warning has nothing to do with the new fall of snow above 2000m and the empty pistes...it's just awful being on these wide open pistes with fresh on them....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w, it's the end of March!

Rain at resort levels = snow on the mountain....= a good thing!

You can keep the sunshine....I want freshies!

I have no skin in the game but some of the deals on that site for Verbier (where I am sitting) are stunning.....the mountain has top to bottom 100% coverage, in fact the whole 4V has the same.......don't put people off for goodness sake, encourage them!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Either powderwhite are in a perilous financial position or they rip people off fiercely at peak periods based on the number of complete properties they have up for grabs. Challenge for most will be to find flights and tfrs sub £400 though.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Club Med down to £1200!!!!!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

You can keep the sunshine

but if you can't see your hand in front of your face..... I was all set to go skiing today, and the snow is great - but the visibility was terrible. Tomorrow looks good, but it's a flash in the pan. Looks like pretty solid cloud over the Easter weekend - not excluding Verbier, and only piddling amounts of snow.

Personally I'd much prefer sunshine and spring snow, thanks, and I suspect that goes for most holiday skiers, particularly with small kids.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm with rungsp on this. I'd rather have overcast weather and fresh snow up the mountain. In an ideal world it would be nice to have fresh snow at village level too.

The sunshine was too much for me last Easter and the snow was too heavy/sugary. We didn't even wear our apres ski boots. If it is too sunny I retreat inside in the mountain restaurants. Also hate having to take my jacket off if the weather is sunny as I keep so many things in my pockets snowHead
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

I'd rather have overcast weather

overcast is one thing, but when you can't see one piste marker from the next, or the chair in front of you, then I personally reckon you're better off sitting in a bar!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
pam w, i know many folk who'd prefer spring snow and sunshine at this point in the season... snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We are just back from staying in a Powder White chalet on a last minute deal and it was superb. It should have been £700 per head and we got it for £299.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
All I know is it's a damn sight better than the last two years. Completely non tragic at the moment. Off to Les Coches Saturday.
ski holidays
Snowymum, have you considered going in January instead? Laughing
snow report
If I could go for a week, I would! Sadly no deals just for the Easter weekend...the industry is too geared to Saturday to Saturday!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy