Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easiest black near Arabba?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am going to Arabba this coming Saturday.

Dose anyone know what the easiest black near Arabba is that is mogulled?

Sorry about this random question.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Something on the Portovescovo side.

Leave it till lunchtime, and even the red bit at the top will be bumpier than an average easy black.

Black run to the left (as you go up) the Burz chair is the easiest black that will be deserted and not mogulled.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's a short black run above Colfosco which I have skiied a couple of times - so it must be pretty reddish, really Embarassed Not sure about the moguls, though
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Red Leon, we measured the pitch (well Ronald did some trig), and despite the looks it is steep enough to be black, but in the superb snow we had on BB this year it was easier than an easy red. No moguls though, but then that valley is mostly deserted (ace for practising drills up there though).
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cool, that's sounds like the ideal black. Can you give me the piste number? Puzzled
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Although short you can get fair bit of speed on the colfosco one.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Number 45
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think if you head further up from that black the run down from the top sometimes has well formed moguls on it.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thanks
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
don't have a map handy so can't give numbers - only directions of how to get there.

actually on the way from Arabba to Colfosco, there's a black up on the left hand side. No clue what number it is, but it's obvious.

for mogulled though. the one I mentioned on Portovescovo side. Go up cable car, then there's only one way for the first bit. By Lunchtime, it will be mogully. Then there are several reds/blacks to get to the bottom.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Steeper on the left as you descend if I recall correctly or you can have a llok from the top and wuss out and do the blue looping round. We had great snow there to. Piste 45
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
For the BB I don't remember seeing any moguls at all on the blacks. That's the only thing I didn't like about Dolomiti skiing - the piste machines bash everything. Could have done with a few moguls to slow down Bertie Bassett!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

There's a short black run above Colfosco which I have skiied a couple of times - so it must be pretty reddish, really Not sure about the moguls, though

Second this suggestion for a nice black to start with. However from memory even mid afternoon it was about as mogulled as a Dallas star straight after a botox injection... (very nice views though and usually deserted as off the main circuit)
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
That black in Colfosco is reddish or black - it depends where you drop in from the looping blue.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks. Will have a go at that black.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy