Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Justin Bieber is a snowboarder: official

Poster: A snowHead
Just what the industry needs.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/400100/justin-bieber-snowboards-in-swiss-alps-see-the-pics

Quote:
What's Justin Bieber doing surrounded by all that white powder?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have just spotted that this was revealed 2 years ago ... at Manchester's Chill Factore ...

http://www.justinbieberzone.com/2011/03/justin-bieber-skiing-in-manchester-uk/

Can't win 'em all
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could almost predict that blind having heard him sing - it just screams 'snowboarder'
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Justin Trousersnake apparently was a quite keen slowboarder in his pre "dick in a box" days.
http://youtube.com/v/WhwbxEfy7fg&list=SPED9441CFC963F147&index=18
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Comedy Goldsmith, aren't you too old to know who Justin Bieber is?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
That could be the final death knell for snowboarding.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And Justin if we are lucky.

Justin, the least cool name since turdwipe became unpopular.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Excellent! now if people say "You just hate him because he's popular, talented and rich", I can tell them that I hate him because he's a snowboarder.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So I'm guessing now the cool kids will be the skiers? Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
thirty06, beats me why you'd waste your time hating him at all. rolling eyes

He's some kid who sings a bit and appeals to pre-teens. So what? Hardly a crime, is it?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lizzard, He's a talent-less prick who epitomises the demise of cogent thought in today's self-entitled youth and demonstrates just how shallow is the US music industry. Can't sing, can't dance and can't pretend he's got more than a winkle behind all the crotch thrusting rolling eyes

And I thought Wacko was as low as it could get rolling eyes
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Justin who?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Masque wrote:
Lizzard, He's a talent-less prick who epitomises the demise of cogent thought in today's self-entitled youth and demonstrates just how shallow is the US music industry. Can't sing, can't dance and can't pretend he's got more than a winkle behind all the crotch thrusting rolling eyes

And I thought Wacko was as low as it could get rolling eyes

Canadian as well.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Masque, stop being silly. He's a plastic pop star for little girlies, just like a zillion cute boys and manufactured bands before him. I'm sure you're old enough to remember the Monkees.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lizzard, please do not compare the amusing and zany antics of Mickey Dolenz, Peter Tork, Mike Nesmith and Davey Jones (not to mention Mr. Schneider) combined with some of the most subversive songwriting of their time,which produced hits like 'Pleasant Valley Sunday' which took the anti bourgeois sentiments of Rosemary Clooney's 'Little Boxes' enlivened by a fast paced pop beat more commonly associated with the Mersey sound of the '60s British invasion to produce a searing indictment of the military industrial complex and undermine the sponsorship of 'The Monkees' by Kellogs cornflakes...<breathes>... with that little twit Justin Bieber.

Quote:

He's some kid who sings a bit and appeals to pre-teens. So what? Hardly a crime, is it?

Yet.
ski holidays
thirty06, I seem to have clicked on NME's website by mistake, oops.

Adults hate this kind of teeny stuff because they don't want to think about their own embarrassing preferences when they were 12. What was it with you? Jason Orange? Kylie? NehNeh
snow conditions
Lizzard, I can remember furtive discussions at the back of Maths about the relative merits of Adam Smith and Cliff Richard. Embarassed
snow report
Lizzard
Quote:

Adults hate this kind of teeny stuff because they don't want to think about their own embarrassing preferences when they were 12. What was it with you? Jason Orange? Kylie? NehNeh

Errr... Kylie hadn't even been on TV when I was 12. Put me down for Motorhead and the like, no I'm not embarrassed by that.
snow report
Emerson Lake and Palmer for me . . . that and I've always had a thing for women with voices that connect straight from your ears to yer groin . . . Stevie Nicks, Alison Moyet (she's lost all that puppy fat), Annie Lennox, Diana Krall . . . but above all of these are Billie Holiday and Nina Simone.
snow report
I see various videos on YouTube feature "Justin Bieber snowboarding".

Or maybe not.

But here's 'Snowboarding to Justin Bieber' ...

http://youtube.com/v/B9T1yhsJ9LA

Feel the inspiration.
ski holidays
Masque, I go along with your choices of lady singers. To which I'd add Dusty Springfield.

Can't stand Blieber - with or without a snowsports involvement.
latest report
Masque, nobody was talking about what sort of 'proper' musical tastes you're prepared to share with us now. This is about the embarassing crush you had when you were barely pubescent. And refuse to admit to. Laughing
ski holidays
Masque, Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:
Just what the industry needs.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/400100/justin-bieber-snowboards-in-swiss-alps-see-the-pics

Quote:
What's Justin Bieber doing surrounded by all that white powder?

Oh dear, time to trade my board in for some skis......................
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy