Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best resort to do a Working Season next year?!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, I'm new to snowheads and I'm not to sure where to post a topic like this so here it is.
I have had four weeks on snow experience and I absolutely love it!
I'm looking to do a working season next winter and would like to know the best place to look.
With the Winter Olympics on and everything else I want to be somewhere with great nightlife and even better skiing when I have the chance.
Preferably in Europe money wise but I do have dual citizenship UK/USA so work permits wouldn't be a problem!
If any of you guys have any advice on where to go and how to go about it would be appreciated! [/list]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a look on natives.co.uk. You'll need to work out what job you would like to do. There's also lots of advice on there for how to go about getting a job. As for where to go, that's really entirely subjective. But you should also prepare for the fact that you may not get your first choice (or second or third for that matter) resort.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
D.Ihlefield, Welcome to Snowheads.........

It's really all about the funding of your season so what sort of job you get and where they send you if it's a TO.

If you're not fancying TO chalet work then there are other jobs out there.....

As for getting more advice, Natives used to be the place to go to for everything related to your quest, but these days unless you want a Kitchen it's not much help in forum style although there are some interesting articles left if you can find them...... there are also some interesting articles on The Seasonaire... For Jobs try looking on Snowjobz.......... if you're not getting accommodation with the job then of course there's <cough><cough> Live The Season Wink

For forum style advice then you've probably found one of the best places!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
D.Ihlefield, My #2 son had a great season working with SkiWorld. When they offer you a contract part of the deal is that you get given the resort and hotel/chalet that you will be working in. You are able to state a preference during the application process.

He worked in Courchevel 1850 and with a 3V pass had an absolute blast.

Apply early - May is good.

Good luck - let us know how you get on.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The best resort is one with a job and snow, if you really don't care you're already at an advantage over the other little darlings who cry if they're not sent to Val d'Espair/Merihell/Moraine.

Your US passport should be very interesting to recruiters with operations out there as VISAs for Brits are tricky.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy