Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courchevel Apres-Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
A few friends from university and I are going to Courchevel 1550 next week, and were wondering if anyone had any recommendations about bars and clubs? I've also heard that TJ's has shut since I as last there, is this true?
Thanks Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I suggest you rob a bank before going out there unless you have exceptionally wealthy parents bank rolling you
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
1550 is much cheaper for food and drinks than both 1650 and 1850, and 1650 wasn't too bad on price front. When we were last there we had most of our lunches in either 1550 or 1650 as they were much better prices than 1850 or on the mountain.

Sorry cant help with your question we were with the two young children and staying in a chalet hotel so were more than happy to stay in Drinking the free wine with dinner.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bubble and Bulotte in 1650 are your best bets. Club wise, forget it. They are there but stupid expensive.

Folie in Meribel is only one lift away but a hairy ski back after a few beers.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the responses Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
West20, must have been a while... TJs is loooooong gone...

Bubble & Boulotte in 1650, Drop Inn in Le Praz - not sure if the Pleisure bar in 15 is still there this year (bit out of touch there...)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
West20, if it's apres you look for then I suggest you cancel and head to Austria. . . . . . . . wink

You know it makes sense Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There are loads of bars of bars in 16, just head over there. You can get the bus back which is free. Or go to Le Kalico in 18 at the top of Tovet which isn't too expensive during happy hour. You can then board back or get the Grangettes bubble back down which runs until about 19:30.

You could also go down to La Tania which is much cheaper in places like the ski lodge. The buses go back through Le Praz to 15 fairly regularly. You could even have a few in La Tania, get the bus to Le Praz, go to the Drop Inn and then get the bus back to 15
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy