Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Information about La Plagne for a holiday programme

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys

My name is Kitty Crawford and I work in a TV production company based in Northern Ireland called Waddell Media. We're currently working on a programme called 'Getaways', which is a popular travel show on our local broadcast stations RTE & BBC NI. One of our first locations featured in the programme will be La Plagne in France, and we're looking for opinions and tips from people who've visited there. We then use these comments as a basis for what our presenters do while on location, and we also use the opinions in the final programme.

If anyone here has visited La Plagne and would have the time to fill in a quick questionnaire about their time there, or even just give us a few of their top tips (what you like, or disliked), it would be a massive help to us. We will also be featuring the best tips in the programme. Check out the links below for more information about the programme and the questionnaire page itself.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vtx69

http://getaways2014.com/skiing.php

Thanks very much!
Kitty
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Done! Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks very much Enda Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Done as well Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy