Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Proper "cruisy" green/blue resort outside of France??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I guess it depends what people mean by 'cruisey'. To me SkiWelt is perfectly cruisey, no difficult runs at all, great piste preparation and lots of nice huts to cruise to. If the OP wants easier than that, I'd suggest La Thuile or Cervinia, parts of which are so flat you have to keep poling...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for advice on resorts queen bodecia, . I realise there are a couple of bits of les arcs that you have to pole yiur way to the next run. But we found these few and far between so didntmind when we came across them. Personally, I found the skiwelt too challenging for what we like (we ciile do the blues and reds but didnt enjoy them as they knackered the legs). Its the first ski holiday where legs have ached all week...taking the fun out of the slopes. I will price up la thuile and compare slopes/accomodation to la/lp. Thanks again
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jon Ford, but you said there was v heavy snow in the SkiWelt when you were there - that will always create heavier-going and make the legs ache.

If you want easy and inexpensive French cruising, come to Les Saisies but you'll need to put your own package together. However, heavy snow falls here too, quite often! A ski resort which doesn't get heavy snow sometimes is a bit of a failure, really. wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chasseur, and if the legs get tired it is so easy to get down to the nearest village, have a refreshing beer and hop on the bus. No chance of being stranded in the wrong part.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jon Ford, just a random thought, but perhaps some quality lessons would help with tired legs?? It maybe something like leaning back a bit which makes legs overly tired.....
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
True to last 3 posts. The snow dud make skiing v difficult and slopes were better on the 2 sunny days. Perhaps I am being biased as les arcs was pure sun fir the 7 days, however, I wasnt a fan of the slopes in skiwelt. We werent a fan of anyof the runs. In L.A. we loved most of the blues and happily did them over and over. Been thinking about itmore and more and I think L.A. or l.p. is the 1 for us for next year. Not sure how manymore ski hols we rgoing to be able to do as thinking of starting a family so may go L.A. to k ow we will enjoy. Will still check out all the suggested resorts first though
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

thinking of starting a family

everything will be tired then, not just your legs. wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
He he. True.may be easier to just ski instead of family starting!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
What, fighting gravity, ice, steeps, moguls vs horizontal activity Confused wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy