Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need one more skier/boarder for the 22nd

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This thread is no longer active

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 15-03-13 19:43; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Mads,

I am interested in your Val Thorens ski trip.

How many skiiers / boarders, level, age group, gender balance, personality, etc.? Do we buy our own flight from London to Geneva return?
I don't need ski rental. How much is ski class?
I am an advance skiier and beginner boarder. So it depends what type of trip this is. Is it off-piste ski lesson?

Thks.
Pauline
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Pauline

We are 4 from the same university age 19-23, and one friend from outside the university. (we are from Denmark, Sweden, Belgium and India). We are travelling with a agency who is taking care of all the practical stuff ( it also means that a lot of other groups are going at the same time to the same location). We are all male. We will be sharing a 6 person apartment, so if you want to occupy one of the rooms for your self, we can arrange that, so you get some privacy.
I am the best skier (I mostly do off pist, freeride and park, I have participated in freeride competitions), we have 2 more medium to good skiers, one snowboarder (they can handle all slopes without problems) and one ski virgin.
We are all friendly, out going, fun, we love to drink beers and love too ski. I personally am going on this trip to reload after a busy winter period.

The bus picks us up in London and drives us directly to Val T.

The class booked is a standard introduction course, so you don't have to pay that, nor the rental.

,Mads
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
MadsTrundte, if Bunny Rocket, doesn't take you up on this then please PM me, I'm desperate to get another week in before the end of the season but can't afford the single supplement to travel alone.
I'm a female skier, intermediate, happiest on blues/red but can get down blacks with no style whatsoever! Very happy to share a few beers and muck in with cooking etc...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lilywhite wrote:
MadsTrundte, if Bunny Rocket, doesn't take you up on this then please PM me, I'm desperate to get another week in before the end of the season but can't afford the single supplement to travel alone.
I'm a female skier, intermediate, happiest on blues/red but can get down blacks with no style whatsoever! Very happy to share a few beers and muck in with cooking etc...

Great, i think you will fit in well with the groups skiing skills, i have promised to give out some free lesson. Wink Keep your eye on this thread. If Pauline doesn't want to come, you will be the first to here from me. (let's hope we get this figured out as soon as possible so i can take care of the bureaucratic paper work with the agency (changing the name and such)). Departure is Friday the 22nd at 18.00 from kingston, we will be leaving Kings X at 15.30.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
MadsTrundte, Thanks will do.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
lilywhite,

If all else fails, I'd be up to a mid week in April somewhere... Did your Easter plans definitively go pear shaped?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
HeidiAmsterdam, yes very pear shaped, OH's ex wifes looking after her very ill parents, he has the kids, as one has a broken collar bone we can't even take them with us.
I'll be keeping my eye out for the cheap and cheerful! But a mid week in april sounds good as an alternative Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
lilywhite, sound perfectly pear, to be precise...

Should we do a mid-week, we should drag scottie girl by her collar...she's still at 0,0 ski days, but possibly also with an injury, not clear about that one...perhaps head over to Verbier and buy P.A. a pint...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy