Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buddy/Group required for 16/17th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm an experienced 33 year old male snowboarded looking to head away on the 16th/17th of March, normal crowd I go with can't get time off to join me, so I'm all on my lonesome!
Up for going anywhere just need to feel the snow under my feet again before the season wraps up.
Preferably fly from the north and stay in a catered chalet, but will look at anything to hit the slopes!

Anyone interested please let me know

Cheers

Adam
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Adam

I am too looing for a group. I am female solo skier. Will let you know if I find any group in need to fill in a couple of spaces. So far no luck on my side but I am not giving up yet. Goodluck!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Hanka,

Thanks will be awesome if you find some thing, there are a few really good deals around and it quite annoying that I cant take advantage of them!

Ad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hello, Im possibly up for this. Give me a number to call you on and we can have a chat. Im a Boarder too and have just been let down and want to get somthing sorted ASAP.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Short break available 17th to 21st. Two rooms sleep up to 6/7. Get Nina to do you all a deal.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Morning all.

I posted earlier in the week as there were 3 of us heading out and we were looking for buddies. We had a big fight between Le Grand Massif, Ste Foy but decided on Morzine as it ticks all the boxes (hopefully). We have booked through Ride&Slide who normally operate sunday to sunday but were able to juggle a bit and book us from 16-23.

If you're interested you could ping them an email to Jonathan and perhaps take the Sunday flight to Geneva if saturday is too short notice. Their places look a-mazing and the snow report is great too!

Alternatively check out Ste Foy and the white room chalet (stevo). The resort is tiny but it's all about the off piste and apparently you have the mountain by yourself. Alternatively they will take you to nearby resorts (VD, Les Arcs etc on a couple of days. Am definitely going to head there next season!

Hope this information helps. At this stag if there is room am sure the dreaded single supplement would be waived!

Cheers

David
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy