Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski servicing Central London

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any recommendations? Preferably zone 1, thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alans deep bath, I've never seen a recommendation on here, more's the pity. I take mine to Hillingdon. rolling eyes rolling eyes Do you need them done soon? If not, I'll gladly take/collect yours, when I get mine done at the end of the season.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pedantica, Unfortunately yes, I'm up to Scotland for work next week so was going to try and get a ski in but really need the hole in one of my skis patched Sad Thanks for the offer.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
S&R Covent Garden are closed if you believe their voicemail, and Ellis Brigham send their skis away so 'probably' can't do it. Fack lot of use Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think Finches in Forest Hill does servicing but obviously that is not zone 1!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Pain, wouldn't mind the trip out but I've got to get in to work so tight for time. DIY home repair courtesy of a PTEX candle it is!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alans deep bath, are you looking for a same day service?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Alans deep bath, for future reference repair, edges and waxing chez Zero-G. Obviously can't help you this time since I'm not home till May.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ski 47 fulham road def do it.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
radar, leave on Friday so just needs to be before then but manageable after work (or have a <8am drop off!).

Zero-G, at this rate they'll still need it come May, thanks, will take you up on that!

mishmash, thanks, I noticed Ski47 in a previous post but won't be able to get down there unfortunately.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
S&R technician in Covent garden has been away for the past week. I was told he would be back on monday. So you could always try tomorrow? I also thought their shop on high ken did servicing.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Alans deep bath, have pm'd you, but won't be much use as you are going Friday
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
extremerob, thanks for the info.

radar, replied!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wouldn't recommend Snow and Rock Covent Garden for servicing/waxing.

Have two boards in for full service at the moment.
Called them in advance, was told just to drop them off in the workshop downstairs, the turnaround was a week.
Bring them in the next day, told that there is no longer a work shop at CG [despite their website saying otherwise], they send them up to Hemel. Now takes two weeks. Fine.
Turn up to collect them on the agreed date. Boards not there. "We'll phone you when they're ready".
Another week passes. I call the next week. Boards not there.

Still waiting... 3 full weeks and counting to service a couple of snowboards? Will be taking my girlf's board to Les Arcs and just get it serviced there. Probably cheaper too.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
For a quality hand tune in London I'd recommend George at http://www.gbskiservicing.co.uk
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy