Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ASPEN for a honeymoon??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey friends,

I'm wondering if Aspen would be a good idea for a honeymoon??

I'm from Wales in the UK and think Aspen might actually be heaven??!

We're not actually fussed about skiing a such, (I'll probably break a leg the first day and ruin the holiday) but just wanted to go to relax and experience the place.

We are in our early 30's and looking to go for 2 weeks after August, is there a better time of the year for going??

Could you answer these questions please...

What are the people like?

Where would be a good place to stay say around the £100 -£130 a night mark?

Is it expensive for eating and drinking, and what is the night life like??

We will of course have a day or 2 skiing etc but it's more to relax and party a bit i guess.

Snowmass seems to come up a lot but maybe that's for skiing fans?

Thanks for your help guys, if you have any other advice then cheers Smile x
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
penguin6,
Quote:

We are in our early 30's and looking to go for 2 weeks after August, is there a better time of the year for going??

Quote:

We will of course have a day or 2 skiing etc but it's more to relax and party a bit i guess.

Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled

Not sure if this is a prelude to spam if not welcome to snowHead . Skiing in August in the northern hemisphere is not usually possbie outside of glaciers and often not great on them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nope no spam!!! just need these answered!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
penguin6, I don't really know enough about ASPEN but I am confused as to why you would want to go there if you are not interested in skiing and also I am not sure you would be able to do skiing there in August as it is summer. Are you asking questions for the Winter i.e. from December onwards? This may give you a little more info http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/skiresorts/resortintro.aspx#.UTxmQBx62So (select ASPEN in the search).
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
penguin6, August, no skiing. Lots to to do if you are into outdoor pursuits. Walking, climbing etc....
As T Bar suggested, for skiing, December or later would be a better idea.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

looking to go for 2 weeks after August, is there a better time of the year for going??

January would be much, much better! rolling eyes
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy